Can't open CP store room after clearing it.

As title. Around 6/7 times out of 10 I clear the CP and then can't get access to the chest as I can't interact with the store room's door.

IXI_ROGUE_IXI's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Nifol Go to original post
    As title. Around 6/7 times out of 10 I clear the CP and then can't get access to the chest as I can't interact with the store room's door.
    fast travel somewhere and then go back.. (should some time) work
     1 people found this helpful

NLxAROSA's Avatar Senior Member
    I've had this a couple of times, fast travel doesn't always work to fix this and when it does the loot is often reset to 'normal', despite me running Heroic 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by Nifol Go to original post
    I have to ask... Did you call reinforcements? Clearing the CP doesn't unlock the store room. Defending it after the friendly takeover does.

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    I have to ask... Did you call reinforcements? Clearing the CP doesn't unlock the store room. Defending it after the friendly takeover does.
    Happened Yesterday, but Door doesn't open.

Defending and killing all opponents Is not the goal, the CPs was green on map ,but the Door remains closed 🙄

IXI_ROGUE_IXI's Avatar Senior Member
    I had the weirdest CP 4 ever (The Nest) after i cleared the cp with also elites convoy + another convoy... i got the notification "Nest cp cleared" then.. rogue showed, i was in the progress of testing the ridgeways pride... i killed one, but the second one got me. At this point.. the door was still closed, i respawn... and the rogue was still there! I killed him. The door was still locked. I still had the rogue music going on, and my agent was disrupted when i was near the CP. I fast traveled and came back.. nothing changed. I had to reset the CP.

Rogues bug the CPs. 100% of the time in my short experience.
     1 people found this helpful

NLxAROSA's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    Rogues bug the CPs. 100% of the time in my short experience.
    Same for me.

Originally Posted by TOKYO_ROGUE_YT Go to original post
    I had the weirdest CP 4 ever (The Nest) after i cleared the cp with also elites convoy + another convoy... i got the notification "Nest cp cleared" then.. rogue showed, i was in the progress of testing the ridgeways pride... i killed one, but the second one got me. At this point.. the door was still closed, i respawn... and the rogue was still there! I killed him. The door was still locked. I still had the rogue music going on, and my agent was disrupted when i was near the CP. I fast traveled and came back.. nothing changed. I had to reset the CP.

Yes, the music of rogue agents was on , now i Remember .

After i defeat the last agent, music going on and Door not open.

😓😓😓

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you all for reporting this issue with the Control Point doors, I have passed the information on to the team so they can investigate.

hyper---sniper's Avatar Senior Member
    Not sure if rogue or elite convoy problem , had it twice today , ran around outside control point clearing anyone about and got door to open but still no xp and it still showed that someone needed killed , but i could not find any enemy , so might be a spawn bug again ?? Not good when you try to level up and not receive xp ...

Right now, Rogues seem extremely buggy and the encounters don't finish even if you kill them all.

CP4? Open World? I kill them all, and nothing. Rogue Agent encounter never finishes.

If it overlaps with the control point, that means the Control Point sometimes doesn't finish. (I've seen the CP4 finish with a busted Rogue encounter, and I've seen it not finish.)

I had this at the Metro CP today. Captured the CP and got killed by a rogue fast travelled back and killed the rogues.
    The store wasn't open. Quit the game and logged back in and could enter the room.

Done three CPs today, all three bugged out. One even had the rogue music start but no rogue agents were anywhere to be seen.