View Poll Results: Would you like the Community Challenge awards available in game?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    LeDragonSYNC's Avatar Member
    Whaaaaatt !!! Listen ubi you just cannot remove the community challenge and items without like a 2 month warning before thats really not profesionnal . Now if you do something like that then yes like the other say. Give us the community rewards for free . Thats really frustrating... please do something about this
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for continuing to share your feedback with us, Murderer_012 and LeDragonSYNC!

At this moment, there's still no new information to share regarding the re-introduction of the community challenge rewards. Once we have any new information, we will share it with you within the forums, so please keep an eye out! In the meantime, please be assured that your feedback has been passed on.

Thank you for your continued patience as we look into this further.

Murderer_012 - Thanks for adding your suggestion about the AC VI: Black Flag rewards as well. We appreciate your continued enthusiasm for the franchise, and for sharing this feedback with us.

I agree...at least give us the content for free, or make it available some other way. Timed exclusives suck.

Agreed. I paid $100 for the Gold Edition of this game, its only 3 years old! I feel I've been jipped out of content.
    I appreciate the gifting of club rewards but I had more than enough points to buy them, whereas the community rewards can't be acquired any other way than playing the game.
    It's the fact that this game is not that old and already content has been removed/made unavailable. Please make the community rewards available in some way.

Just going to add my voice to this as well.

I've just started to play Origins after completing Odyssey - which I had got first as a present, I had noticed the community challenges running in Origins - but thought I would get to them after finishing Odyssey. Obviously I've left it too late!

I'd just like to add that I'd be cool with Ubisoft adding this as a Helix store items, it would be a great way to get content that otherwise would be lost. Due to the fact I've just started and I'm not going to boost - there is no way I would have gotten to the final tier anytime soon. I will earn the normal and hard gear though when I can.

I'll admit that I was surprised that Origins was equally as good as Odyssey but in different ways - they are both great, and I hope Valhalla is going to be just as good (got this as well!) probably the worst part of all this is how I've played the trilogy - 2,1 then 3.

Also wanted to say 'Thank you!' to Ubi-Borealis for being awesome and trying to get this addressed.

LeDragonSYNC's Avatar Member
    Yes make it like a ubiconnect for some uplay point or sell it has dlc or even sell it has for helix credit or even restart the community events. Must not be that hard to program come on. Just do something about it....

Personally I'd like to extend my thanks to the community, and everyone who has contributed to this tread, for keeping this issue alive.

Clearly there is an active community of people who want this issue resolved and have the motivation to speak up about it—the poll is unanimously in favour of these changes and members continue to show their support on a regular basis.
    Hopefully this issue will be fixed and with luck this is something that will be considered for future Ubisoft games too.

Thanks again to Ubi-Borealis for being so helpful in this issue. Do you have any more news regarding possible changes, and the addition of these items to the Helix Store? I'm sure it would be an easy fix for the developers to implement and we'd all really like to strut around Alexandria as Radiant Anubis.

Originally Posted by candy-coloured Go to original post
    Personally I'd like to extend my thanks to the community, and everyone who has contributed to this tread, for keeping this issue alive.

Clearly there is an active community of people who want this issue resolved and have the motivation to speak up about it—the poll is unanimously in favour of these changes and members continue to show their support on a regular basis.
    Hopefully this issue will be fixed and with luck this is something that will be considered for future Ubisoft games too.

Thanks again to Ubi-Borealis for being so helpful in this issue. Do you have any more news regarding possible changes, and the addition of these items to the Helix Store? I'm sure it would be an easy fix for the developers to implement and we'd all really like to strut around Alexandria as Radiant Anubis.
    They don't care, they are gonna lie on your face and call it a day, then do what is easier for them to do, call it a small in-convenience and wash their hands off of it. Typical Ubi, I stopped supporting the company as soon as the news of Connect transition hit and I lost all rewards in-game, its been 4 months and not a single AC title, Far Cry title, Watch Dogs, Division, etc is able to access the "FREE" rewards given by them. Hell, they even have the nerve to REMOVE certain rewards from the list and now isn't even available in-game (Yes I am talking about AC Syndicate and Unity). It seems like these reports are not been forwarded to the ACTUAL people working on this or, they just don't care. PUT YOUR PEOPLE TO WORK AND FIX REAL PROBLEMS, rather than releasing new sh*te !!

joelsantos24's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow... I started a topic about this, last year, on the 17th of November. Three months have gone by and I decided to come by and see if there was any update. But no update. How challenging it must be, for a developer to simply enable the gear set and outfit for free to everyone? It's unfathomable.

I also has this problem.

I also has this problem. Replying here to keep track if there is a solution from Ubi. Thanks OP for the thread. And thanks the two Ubi guys (not the Ubi company) who replied in this thread.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234