🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    The Ubisoft Connect website has the exact same issues for me (and even more since it claims I only own three games). I can't download any Assassin's Creed wallpaper/concept art (most notably the Chronicles, they had mutltiple entries) and Child of Light is completely missing.

In my case the connect website doesn't show Child of Light too and every AC game older then Rogue.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello,

You may find these games in the Other Games section on the website (even if you do own them). The stat tracking in these older titles was not as in-depth as what's available in more recent games, but we're looking into ways to recognize ownership. You should be able to download the soundtrack and wallpapers from here.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Kay Go to original post
    You should be able to download the soundtrack and wallpapers from here.
    But that's not always the case. Can you please check that yourself instead of repeating obvious false information?

Is it really too much to ask that some Ubisoft employee checks all the Uplay entries and what's now missing from Connect?

I have to point out this issue still exists. People have spent points on these rewards so it's unacceptable that they're not available.

L339's Avatar Junior Member
    When I try to download from the website it tells me to go to ubisoft connect so its a circle