N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member

lets form a forum group/clan in game!

i have tryed this more than once and the topic usualy gets ignored , but i still do it again from time to time.

Users from this forum often complain about having no friends to play or that they dont want to engage with strangers , RAID complaints come to mind, but here we all "know" each other from the discussions and it would be great IMO to play with people we discuss this game about almost every single day.

this invite to offer your platform and username for others to add extends to the mods or the devs and literaly anyone connected to this forum , leave all the anger and resentment from past threads at the door and come have fun.

who knows if this goes mildly well we could even have an 8 man group from the forums alone to do the raids, that would be off the charts and worthy an arm patch

iŽll start with mine:

USERNAME - N3mB0t

PLATFORM - UPLAY

when i get home tonight im going to create a clan just for this and update the topic with the clan name to everyone who wants to join.

solo players dont be afraid to join ,im a solo myself and you can still play solo whenever you want , but you will also have a group of people ready to join you or be joined that are not complete strangers .

also nothing in this means you would have to use a mic to talk to people , it would be the same old same but with people from the forum.

i cant do much for console players but someone from that platform could be the "leader" there and create the clan for others to join using this same thread.

lets group up agents!
     14 people found this helpful

i hope this likes are translated into friends invites on UPLAY when i get home

I'm the leader of an xbox clan. Anyone from here is welcome to join. Third Eschelon [ESH]. I have a few posts on it in the Looking For Group forum. No rules, just play and have fun.
     2 people found this helpful

Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DadKev Go to original post
    I'm the leader of an xbox clan. Anyone from here is welcome to join. Third Eschelon [ESH]. I have a few posts on it in the Looking For Group forum. No rules, just play and have fun.
    On average what age group is the clan and what level? reason i'm asking is my clan is dead as a doornail.
     1 people found this helpful

I'll see if my clan leader can make some more room, as we only have a few spots left. But there's a heap of inactives on the list.
    We're on PS4

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    So a player can go from being Trolled in the Forums to being Trolled in the game by the same people.

@N3mB0t In all seriousness, this is a great idea. It would be good for all of the know-it-alls to actually offer to help instead of kicking players that are down. Maybe everyone could learn a thing or 2.

The clan I am with is always looking to help players, but they aren't diehard types. They are out to have fun.
     3 people found this helpful

Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    All i have to say is good luck and have fun to all those that join clans and get together.

Originally Posted by kizza0721 Go to original post
    I'll see if my clan leader can make some more room, as we only have a few spots left. But there's a heap of inactives on the list.
    We're on PS4
    the idea here is for people without a clan or that want out of their inactive one and that are forum users to join a clan , i just created it and i didnt know but you can only be in one clan at any given time so if you decide to join mine , the forum users one, you have to leave yours.

Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    So a player can go from being Trolled in the Forums to being Trolled in the game by the same people.

@N3mB0t In all seriousness, this is a great idea. It would be good for all of the know-it-alls to actually offer to help instead of kicking players that are down. Maybe everyone could learn a thing or 2.

The clan I am with is always looking to help players, but they aren't diehard types. They are out to have fun.
    glad you already have your clan and that it is active and well , still you are very welcome if you one day decide to join who ever accepts this invite,keep safe.

Originally Posted by Cadillac-Jack Go to original post
    All i have to say is good luck and have fun to all those that join clans and get together.
    thank you and to you too , know you are always welcome to join.

ok so i created the clan

its called UBI FORUM USERS , yeah , no 1337 name , UFU for short.

iŽve put it in invite only so we can only be forum users as intended but anyone is free to reference any friends who also wants to join and ill be cool with it , might also add one or two myself.

use the username from the OP for a friend request and once ingame i will invite to the clan, dont forget you cant be in more than one clan so if you already have one you have to leave it to join this.

see you in game!

Missed opportunity.. [UFO] Ubisoft Forum Operators

Originally Posted by LateNiteDelight Go to original post
    Missed opportunity.. [UFO] Ubisoft Forum Operators
    too many UFOs already out there , everyone claims to have seen one

Username: DCrews4
    SHD:509
    Platform: Uplay

already had my first gaming bit with the first member UMUSTBBORNAGAIN , even my cat came to watch

dagrommit's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    ok so i created the clan

its called UBI FORUM USERS , yeah , no 1337 name , UFU for short.
    Good for you on helping those without an active clan at the moment. As you're on PC, I suggest creating a thread in the PC LFG forum too. Maybe put together a statement about the clans objective to help other forum members?

It would be good for all of the know-it-alls to actually offer to help instead of kicking players that are down.
    It's amusing that this comment is the only one taking pot shots at other forum members

IXI_ROGUE_IXI's Avatar Senior Member
    We had a good run , thank you for da holster ^^

Well I'm already in a clan but anyone on PC can add me if they want. I mostly play solo but I also do group activities from time to time. Oh and I'm still looking for people to do duo, trio or full squad speedruns so if someone is interested be sure an let me know. Same thing if you need some help for time trials in general, I'd be happy to give you a hand.

Uplay id: LightKola

Originally Posted by dagrommit Go to original post
    Good for you on helping those without an active clan at the moment. As you're on PC, I suggest creating a thread in the PC LFG forum too. Maybe put together a statement about the clans objective to help other forum members?
    i dont wanna go that far , this is meant for this "close" friends we have here in the forum , maybe we can one day get 8 together and stop doing raid exclusives complaint threads

Originally Posted by TOKYO_ROGUE_YT Go to original post
    We had a good run , thank you for da holster ^^
    i was glad i could provide you with that entry gift , looking forward for more.

I’ll join this clan, mainly play solo but happy to join activities and we should sort a raid at some point start off with dh maybe and if it works could do raid carries for people who havnt done it before and struggle to find 8 🤷🏻*♂️

I can't say for all the clan members. Many I've never talked to. I have a core group of 5 or so that play together regularly. These 5 range from the 30s to 60s. We have 45 members. I've seen as many as 13 on at the same time in the last few weeks. There's 20 or so that have been active in the last few weeks. I'm sure there's a variety of ages and nationalities. Level wise, that ranges also. There's two that are above 500 which includes myself, maybe 5 to 10 that in the 100 to 500 range. There's a number that don't have warlords. Another number that are working towards being 40. We have got the gold clan chest the last 4 weeks in a row now. For this week, we got it as of Sunday night.

I don't have any rules and anyone is welcome. That leads to the variety and leads to some who want the clan benefits but still want to play solo, which is fine. Members are not required to play with each other if they don't want to. The only thing I do is remove inactive players when we need room for new players. This all stems from a clan I was in where the leader was a tyrant that dictated what you played, when you played, what weapons you used, etc. That terrible experience has stuck with me and I'm not going to run a clan that does anything like that.

I don't know if anyone does legendary content, raids or dark zone regularly. A few have and a group of us did discovery mode on the older raid just recently. If you want a hardcore clan that does those things regularly, this likely isn't the clan you want. It tends to be more casual but our core group does heroic content, is interested in refining builds and is interested in the minutia of the game to improve our play.

I allow all members to invite others. If you have anyone else you play with, invite them and play together in this clan, play with other clan members if or when you want. No rules, just have fun.

Enzio_Enzio's Avatar Member
    I'm up for this - I have been a strictly solo player since always but if it injects a bit of fun into the game then I'm all for it. I have never taken part in the raid nor have I been back into the DZ since the intro of the game where you don't have any choice but to go in there and wouldn't mind doing some landmarks or whatever

Im in a clan but if anyone wants to rock out on xbox my name is the same as on here ECSemperFi. Im down to play whatever, Legendary missions, Summit even DZ even though im not huge into PVP on this game.

It's amusing that this comment is the only one taking pot shots at other forum members
    Fair enough. How dare I point out a forum that has more then a few people that are constantly trolling their fellow posters. How dare I warn them so that if it does happen in the game, they won't be surprised.

A warning is better than be harming.

Platform UPLAY

User Mr.SnOwBaaalL

we have a discord few good agents left in there - https://discord.gg/cQhrANp

already had my first gaming bit with the first member UMUSTBBORNAGAIN , even my cat came to watch

My Ragdoll does the same, but soon as she starts to see movement her claws are out near my expensive screen lol

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Sn0wBaaalL Go to original post
    My Ragdoll does the same, but soon as she starts to see movement her claws are out near my expensive screen lol
    She just wants to help with those pesky Hunters!

Also, this is a great idea guys! So happy that everyone's managing to find other people to play with.

update on this , although the thread had many likes i only was able to add 2 members to the clan and only played with one , once.

tokyo rogue although not being in the clan has been the player i have spent more time with so far since he is on my friends list.

we need more to go RAID!!

Fair enough. How dare I point out a forum that has more then a few people that are constantly trolling their fellow posters. How dare I warn them so that if it does happen in the game, they won't be surprised.
    ask the people that have been playing with me if they feel trolled.

that thing of calling trolling to everything and everyone that disagrees with us is becoming real old, people should start getting new excuses, really.

My question is why r u PC and xbox user post on the forum for ps4 instead of the one for that platform.

SuspiciousPixel's Avatar Senior Member
    i have tryed this more than once and the topic usualy gets ignored , but i still do it again from time to time.

Users from this forum often complain about having no friends to play or that they dont want to engage with strangers , RAID complaints come to mind, but here we all "know" each other from the discussions and it would be great IMO to play with people we discuss this game about almost every single day.

this invite to offer your platform and username for others to add extends to the mods or the devs and literaly anyone connected to this forum , leave all the anger and resentment from past threads at the door and come have fun.

who knows if this goes mildly well we could even have an 8 man group from the forums alone to do the raids, that would be off the charts and worthy an arm patch

iŽll start with mine:

USERNAME - N3mB0t

PLATFORM - UPLAY

when i get home tonight im going to create a clan just for this and update the topic with the clan name to everyone who wants to join.

solo players dont be afraid to join ,im a solo myself and you can still play solo whenever you want , but you will also have a group of people ready to join you or be joined that are not complete strangers .

also nothing in this means you would have to use a mic to talk to people , it would be the same old same but with people from the forum.

i cant do much for console players but someone from that platform could be the "leader" there and create the clan for others to join using this same thread.

lets group up agents!
    sent you a FR, same username as in the forums.

Originally Posted by SuspiciousPixel Go to original post
    sent you a FR, same username as in the forums.
    cool , when i get home tonight iŽll accept it ASAP , i hear you are the guy we wanna have with us for RAIDS :P

looking forward to play with you , we already have enough to do parties of four , lets go!

tokyo rogue although not being in the clan

Just send me an invite

Originally Posted by TOKYO_ROGUE_YT Go to original post
    Just send me an invite
    i cant , you are in another clan , you gotta leave that one and then only i can send an invite.

i cant , you are in another clan , you gotta leave that one and then only i can send an invite.
    roger that

ask the people that have been playing with me if they feel trolled.

that thing of calling trolling to everything and everyone that disagrees with us is becoming real old, people should start getting new excuses, really.
    @Nembot Don't get me wrong, I consider this thread and your intent to be a good thing and I never accused you of using it to troll. I would advise players to be warned. There are some in these forums that live to Troll. If they take great pleasure to do it here, they may just as easily do it in the game.

You have good idea. Could be used to mentor players. Could be used to bring players favored by RNG to players that aren't. It could show players that state the game has no issues, to play with players that see issues all the time.

Originally Posted by Finalplay342019 Go to original post
    My question is why r u PC and xbox user post on the forum for ps4 instead of the one for that platform.
    I think Nembot suggestion and actions, are showing that this would be good for all platforms. Some of us might need to take the lead on our individual platforms. Nembot did it for PC.

I think Nembot suggestion and actions, are showing that this would be good for all platforms. Some of us might need to take the lead on our individual platforms. Nembot did it for PC.
    Ther used to be a forum for each platform when logged in a yr or so ago it ask which platform I want the forums for PC, xbox, or ps4, I thought they one for each, but apparently not. So who all on here has ps4?

dagrommit's Avatar Senior Member
    @Nembot Don't get me wrong, I consider this thread and your intent to be a good thing and I never accused you of using it to troll. I would advise players to be warned. There are some in these forums that live to Troll. If they take great pleasure to do it here, they may just as easily do it in the game.
    It's sad how you're warning off people from playing together in a thread intended to encourage people to play together. Here's a thought - people can join n3mbot's clan and block them if they turn out to be toxic. Anyhow, in my experience, people who are kind to cats tend not to be toxic

Originally Posted by Finalplay342019 Go to original post
    Ther used to be a forum for each platform when logged in a yr or so ago it ask which platform I want the forums for PC, xbox, or ps4, I thought they one for each, but apparently not. So who all on here has ps4?
    There is, I linked it earlier: https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisp...king-For-Group

I'm in an active clan, but ping me if you need numbers for a Dark Hours run.

I'm in an active clan, but ping me if you need numbers for a Dark Hours run.

get on my friend list then and i will gladly will , you will also be able to join me at any time as i have my world open to friends and clan.

It's sad how you're warning off people from playing together in a thread intended to encourage people to play together. Here's a thought - people can join n3mbot's clan and block them if they turn out to be toxic. Anyhow, in my experience, people who are kind to cats tend not to be toxic
    The warning isn't about playing together. The warning is about being prepared incase you get trolled. Much like I would warn players about going into the DZ or the Raid with other players. In fact some posters in here troll all the time. Why would they not troll others in the game?

Once again, Nembot has made a great suggestion. The warning is so they won't be surprised by the antics of a few.