No Ridgeway's blueprint !!!

I have completed all the exotic components as well as the hunter (kill rikers, clears, rogue, hunters etc) and I got the exotic cache, zero f's and NO blueprint. I went to my bench and there was no blueprint. Did I miss something? The project is complete

IXI_ROGUE_IXI's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by gbal06 Go to original post
    I have completed all the exotic components as well as the hunter (kill rikers, clears, rogue, hunters etc) and I got the exotic cache, zero f's and NO blueprint. I went to my bench and there was no blueprint. Did I miss something? The project is complete
    just restart the game.

nuxbag's Avatar Senior Member
    check with the girl

you have to build/create it first

then you should be able to purchase a blueprint

Originally Posted by SierraAlfaMike Go to original post
    you have to build/create it first

then you should be able to purchase a blueprint
    yes that's right

What is saying is.. He can't craft it coz its lock.. and he can't buy it coz.. well, it's not there yet.
    I see he's having the same problem i had with few exotics, mantis, vile, ..

In order to see the blueprint.. i had to restart the game. After that it will show up.

I tried restarting, logging out and asking the lady and nothing

I tried restarting, logging out and asking the lady and nothing
    It's in the crafting table, you craft one time and then u can buy the blueprint. If you finished the project, there's noway it's not showing up.

Strange. I didn’t craft it. I opened the exotic cache after completing the project and there was Ridgeway’s Pride. Totally forgot I should’ve crafted it.

Originally Posted by CorporateComa Go to original post
    Strange. I didn’t craft it. I opened the exotic cache after completing the project and there was Ridgeway’s Pride. Totally forgot I should’ve crafted it.
    It gets added to your lootpool after completing the project.

Same here. My friend got it and we completed the project at the same time. So it's probably a bug. Will forward this. But it feels extremely tiring to have done everything without getting it.

SevenNVD's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by Moobeerg Go to original post
    So it's probably a bug. Will forward this. But it feels extremely tiring to have done everything without getting it.
    Like stated before in this thread, you don't "get" it, you need to craft it at the table before you can find the blueprint.

Try going to the crafting table, look for chest pieces and you can craft it right there. After you craft it, you can pick up the blueprint at the lady inside the white house.

Originally Posted by SevenNVD Go to original post
    Like stated before in this thread, you don't "get" it, you need to craft it at the table before you can find the blueprint.

Try going to the crafting table, look for chest pieces and you can craft it right there. After you craft it, you can pick up the blueprint at the lady inside the white house.
    Sorry. I expressed myself a little wrong. When I had craft it, the girl did not have the blueprint. This after I had logged out / turned off the game a few times. But got the answer to wait until tomorrow and try again. If it had not been resolved, I could contact them again.

Thanks for your reply SevenNVD

Hello to all

Finished the summit and all the exotics in the first 3 days, never played since. But, your problem is the Project. Zero vest is a No go for this project, because the talent is Perfect. You need to find a No Named vest with the regular talent. Then go to projects and donate it. Use targeted loot.

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Moobeerg Go to original post
    Sorry. I expressed myself a little wrong. When I had craft it, the girl did not have the blueprint. This after I had logged out / turned off the game a few times. But got the answer to wait until tomorrow and try again. If it had not been resolved, I could contact them again.

Thanks for your reply SevenNVD
    Hey Moobeerg, did the restart help with getting the blueprint?

I have forwarded this to the team so they can have a look and check what could be causing the blueprint not to appear. If anyone else has experienced this issue after fulfilling all requirements, please let us know here.

Make sure your looking for the RIGHT blueprint in your crafting bench. The blueprint is added AFTER you donate all of the materials and complete the project. There are TWO ridgeway blueprints. One is for crafting it and 1 is for the reconfigure. Inya will sell the reconfigure blueprint AFTER you craft it. If your in the crafting bench and its saying (talk to Inya for the blueprint) then thats the wrong blueprint your looking at. People have stated that reloging does sometime make the blueprint show up in teh crafting bench as well. Just make sure you are looking at the CORRECT blueprint.

Me I finally got the ridgeway blueprint the day after I finish the quest line... Should be as soon as its done no??

I've got the same problem. All the projects completed, got the exotic cache and that was a Memento piece, got the F Zero.

Nothing from the blueprint vendor even after restarting the game.

Nothing to craft either

Originally Posted by UbiBlush Go to original post
    Hey Moobeerg, did the restart help with getting the blueprint?

I have forwarded this to the team so they can have a look and check what could be causing the blueprint not to appear. If anyone else has experienced this issue after fulfilling all requirements, please let us know here.
    My blueprint is also missing after completion of the project

same issue, no blueprint at crafting station