its not patched, hope it will be patched in neon dawn update

I play in slovakia , centrall europe, Pc, it happen to me everytime i try it in the training grounds protect hostage, it happend to me 11.11/2020 ,please fix it

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone,

I can see we are still having new threads created on the forums regarding this issue, so I'm merging you all together.

Once again I am sorry to say we don't have any further information at this time. We will let you know the moment we do!

When is Ubisoft going to decide R6 makes enough money to switch on the offline servers again? It's been a while now.
    I'm really hoping Neon Dawn is a great release so maybe they'll think about giving us our rewards back!
     2 people found this helpful

Sorry for replying this now but it happened to me very recently
    PC, Spain
    07/11/2020 at 19:45
    And it happened to me before, but I didn´t notice until last Friday

ENDLESS SYNCHRONIZING DATA - NO RENOWN or XP - Training Grounds LONE WOLF

Hi

Since a couple of months or something, a bug that me and hundred, even thousands of people over the internet are complaining about, still has NOT BEEN FIXED.

Its of course the very well known bug that after a Trainings-Ground mission, if you're on Lone Wolf, that the synchronization to the server keeps failing, so that you basically dont get rewarded for fighting your way through 4 waves of difficult attacks. It does not work on any map, any difficulty. At the end of every game, the synchronization to the server will always fail, and you wont get a single XP or Renown that you rightfully earned!

Training ground is a very popular Mode for people that enjoy the PvE aspect of Rainbow 6 Siege, or aren't warmed-up, skilled enough or socially ready to partake in online matchmaking.

This basically makes "Training Grounds - Lone Wolf" gamemode completely worthless to play, Since you don't get any reward whatsoever for that, and for most people, including me, that suffer under social anxiety and have difficulties communicating realtime and playing with other players online, makes this gamemode extremely unrewarding and thus not fun to play. It cannot be that difficult to fix, since synchronization works for basically EVERY other gamemode. just focus your people on that problem for a couple of hours, and it will definitely be fixed!

please HELP TO FIX THIS BUG BY CONFIRMING this problem on THE FOLLOWING LINK that leads to the official ubisoft bug-reporting site!

https://r6fix.ubi.com/live-server/LI...nds_LONE_WOLF/

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Links to similar votes/threads/discussion discussing the same thing, ranging from months to almost years, that point to the same problem but have been ignored.
     7 people found this helpful

STILL synchronizing data synchronizing data synchronizing data synchronizing data.............................................. ...
    1.5 Month already!!

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Moving to our player support forums!

Same problem here--we're at 8 months and counting!

Renown stayed the same for several months, then went up a wee bit (for a day or two), then froze again. Weird.

PC
    SoCal, USA
    At least 4 months now
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Orion Go to original post
    Hey there.

We might be able to help you with your renown booster but we'll need to look into this via a support case. You can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session or alternatively through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to create a support case for you.
    why would i bother im 54 i have spent a bundle on this game just want you to fix this problem and i will be happy 7 days loss renown booster i just want pve back please
     4 people found this helpful

Since this has been going on for so long now I thought it would be interesting to find out what people on this forum thread are thinking re the return of normal service.

When do you all think the problem will be rectified?

A. In 1 week
    B. In 2 weeks
    C. In 1 Month
    D. In 2 Months
    E. In 4 Months
    F. In 6 Months
    G. In 1 Year
    H. In 2 Years
    I. In 5 Years or more
    J. Never

Originally Posted by Nachenki Go to original post
    Since this has been going on for so long now I thought it would be interesting to find out what people on this forum thread are thinking re the return of normal service.

When do you all think the problem will be rectified?

A. In 1 week
    B. In 2 weeks
    C. In 1 Month
    D. In 2 Months
    E. In 4 Months
    F. In 6 Months
    G. In 1 Year
    H. In 2 Years
    I. In 5 Years or more
    J. Never
    Considering it's been over a month and it's not even officially acknowledged on R6Fix makes me think this isn't going to be manually fixed anytime soon. Again I'm literally hoping it "magically" fixes itself once Neon Dawn comes around and more players start playing the game. If the issue is not fixed within 2 months I have no hope.

Originally Posted by CapConscious Go to original post
    Considering it's been over a month and it's not even officially acknowledged on R6Fix makes me think this isn't going to be manually fixed anytime soon. Again I'm literally hoping it "magically" fixes itself once Neon Dawn comes around and more players start playing the game. If the issue is not fixed within 2 months I have no hope.
    Bruh neon dawn is in december. Ill probably have already abandoned this game 5 times by then

25 pages, 252 posts, a month and a half and still no fix; ubi please acknowledge the existence of pve players and fix your sss

top of the sticky posts over 30.000 veiws and still we wait as a pve player im not happy your dev team suck fix it

Its weird that I couldnt find this thread on google and kept getting lead to broken ones

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there crazyosi,

Welcome to the Forums, and thank you for your post drumming up activity on this issue.

This matter has since already been passed onto the team and is currently under investigation.

We don't have any further details on this investigation at the moment, but rest assured it's in hand and we'll be sure to post any updates or news as we receive it!

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime while this is looked into!

this should be moved to the sticky notes section please wait sync data so all can see

Originally Posted by DanDanPOO Go to original post
    i have to say DanDanPoo i had not seen allt the info on this problem. Now i have seen this i belive ubi have never fixed this issue properly and have just winged it up until now.
    its been years ubi ill say it twice so you can here me its been years ubi.???
    ive been lucky this is the first time this has happened to me and i have owened this game since 2015 free with gtx 970 i did not think a game could pi__ me off quite so much but this problem has.
    so ubi please sort your game out on this issue once and for all so as ican sit here and play my game that i paid for without haveing to look at this thread for the over 6 weeks hoping for a fix

I have had this issue for upwards of 2 months now. I honestly don't care about the renown, as I have more than enough from multiplayer, but what does bug me is being booted to the main menu after each Lonewolf T-hunt match and having to go through the menus to get back in. I also noticed that in about 30% of the instances it disconnects me completely from Uplay and it takes something like 60-90 seconds, in the main menu, before it reconnects. Almost feels like it's timing out after a match.

One huge change when I played today though. The Lonewolf mode loads instantly to the map, and I mean really instantly. It doesn't connect to the servers, just loads it from the disk. From where I live it would take upwards of 5 seconds to get into the map from clicking on Lonewolf. Now it just loads immediately. It's like I'm no longer creating a connection with the servers before I start Lonewolf, like it used to be.

Originally Posted by Khayne_ Go to original post
    I have had this issue for upwards of 2 months now. I honestly don't care about the renown, as I have more than enough from multiplayer, but what does bug me is being booted to the main menu after each Lonewolf T-hunt match and having to go through the menus to get back in. I also noticed that in about 30% of the instances it disconnects me completely from Uplay and it takes something like 60-90 seconds, in the main menu, before it reconnects. Almost feels like it's timing out after a match.

One huge change when I played today though. The Lonewolf mode loads instantly to the map, and I mean really instantly. It doesn't connect to the servers, just loads it from the disk. From where I live it would take upwards of 5 seconds to get into the map from clicking on Lonewolf. Now it just loads immediately. It's like I'm no longer creating a connection with the servers before I start Lonewolf, like it used to be.
    quote this is not about multi playyer no this is about pve but your comment may help ubi

Why allways asking for video or other proof...I guess the problem is explained enough...same problem like in 2015, 2016 2017 ect. if you read the forum or internet.

we need it higher on r6fix so actual devs see it

https://r6fix.ubi.com/live-server/LI...onizing_data_/

everyone please submit this one has the most confirms

Many people have reported this problem to R6Fix, and then I found out what might be causing it. One day, I logged into the my stats page, I found that the interface has changed, and UBI removed all PVE data, maybe because of this, the data cannot be synchronized!!!

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by stjohn1966 Go to original post
    this should be moved to the sticky notes section please wait sync data so all can see
    Hey there!

We do already have two sticky threads in place regarding this issue where updates will be posted.

Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by Ubi-TheBerry Go to original post
    Hey there!

We do already have two sticky threads in place regarding this issue where updates will be posted.

Thanks guys!
    i know that i have been posting on the thread for over a month what i meant was that you should move crazyosis thread to main sticky note as it is an insite to what is going on in this game cheers

please use this r6fix as it is the largest one

They are purposely doing this so you can't rank up. The only way to rank up now is to buy points from them. Ubisoft should be impeached & fired just like Trump. We have enough untouchable rich crooks in this country. Soon the lower & middle class will all be slaves...black or white. You will work all your life for someone like Trump or companies like UBICRAP.

Originally Posted by george1on2 Go to original post
    They are purposely doing this so you can't rank up. The only way to rank up now is to buy points from them. Ubisoft should be impeached & fired just like Trump. We have enough untouchable rich crooks in this country. Soon the lower & middle class will all be slaves...black or white. You will work all your life for someone like Trump or companies like UBICRAP.
    Right, settle down buddy

Originally Posted by sgrl.legit Go to original post
    right, settle down buddy
    if you have nothing beeter to say on this thread go away and if the man wants to have a rant so be it this problem has gone on for to long

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys!

Just heads up - the following thread has been merged into this one as it's in relation to the same issue and has some insightful comments so will be best to keep it in one place.

As it stands, we do not have any updates just yet and our game team is still looking at it however as soon as we do, details will be posted here, in our official forums, so keep an eye and apologies if this has been taking longer than anticipated.

I am worried that the devs might actually yes know about it, but do they really? I mean they might just have gotten the report and been like ok yes we'll put this in the miles long list of bugs, Do they know how important this is? Do you as thread mods keep remining them?

Well, it's been *42 days* since the October 6th update (that week was when I noticed the Lone Wolf/Terrorist Hunt "Please Wait, Synchronizing Data..." issue which has not gone away).

The support team has acknowledged it on Steam, Twitter, my support ticket (closed without resolution, of course) and here in the forums.

After what are probably thousands of support tickets, including this website I was sent to from Ubi-Support: https://r6fix.ubi.com/live-server/?s...onizing%20Data... there has been no action to fix this recurring problem (google it; it goes back to December, 2015, the month/year of the game's release) despite many Ubisoft Connect updates, etc.

Take a look here at Ubisoft's Twitter Support page: https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/682305280290467842 (open all "replies"); looks like the same issue...from December 30, 2015. The game was released on PC, PS4 and XBox on December 1, 2015.

It looks to be the same thing showing up over and over, every year (check it in Google). It never fully gets fixed for some reason. And yes, there's an Ubisoft response somewhere where it says it's due to "degradation" of their servers (too many people logging on to have fun?).

This article points out, with sarcasm, a similar, if not exact issue (CTRL-F for "Please Wait, Synchronizing Data... it's in the body of the article): https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six...ing-issues-mmr This article is dated March 15, 2020, right around the time of the very first page of this nearly 30-page thread on "Please Wait, Synchronizing Data..."

So, with this particular bug, and the pattern of not fixing it for 42 straight days, it seems Ubisoft is saying to the Lone Wolf/Terrorist Hunt aficionados, "Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."
     7 people found this helpful

ubi soft you are bang out of order sorting this problem 6 weeks has passed and you still cant even give us a glimmer of hope and( ubi -karl apologies if this has taken longer than anticipated) i anticipated about a week not 6 poor effort ubi soft
    you have a legal obligation to make this game playable for pve players as we are not getting what we have paid for or refund our money

the support staff here can only say/do so much so there isn't much they can say besides 'just a little longer hopefully'.

this issue should be fixed a while ago but obviously they (r6 devs) are not prioritizing this issue

pls continue to spread the this thread and r6fix link to others so hopefully they actually do something to fix this.
    it happens to literally all of my friends and everyone who I ask on discord

links:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...rounds/page100

We will surely see Thanksgiving and Christmas events before this issue is fixed. Priorities, priorities.......

Still no renown.... Whats the deal? New Tachanka released today on live servers and they couldn't sneak in a fix for the T-hunt no renown bug?
    Ok, I think it's on purpose. I think UBISOFT is deliberately preventing some players from being able to collect renown when they play T-hunt...

Just review bomb them on steam lmao hit it where it hurts which is the bottom line