this problem is starting to make you and your so called dev team look stupid ubi
     2 people found this helpful

t hunt only

ive gotten this glitch in the past and fixed it by restarting, but ever sense the patch I've been getting this only on t hunts. this has been a rather large inconvenience as i enjoy afk renown farming when i see a cosmetic id like or simply want to see the number rise.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello, thank you for contacting us about the 'Please Wait, Synchronizing data' when playing T Hunt / Training Grounds.

For some people, restarting the game will restore your renown, but for others the server will not register that game took place at all, so no renown will be given.

Sometimes this is caused by a maintenance or an underlying outage or degradation of the server. We have reported this to the QA team and they are fully aware of it. I have reached out to the team to ask if we can gather any information that would help resolve this issue.

For now, please help us keep reporting this, by answering the following questions in the following format -

- Ubisoft ID
    - Platform and region you are located?
    - Exact date and time of the last time you experienced this?
    - How often does this happen?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Milky Go to original post
    Hello, thank you for contacting us about the 'Please Wait, Synchronizing data' when playing T Hunt / Training Grounds.

For some people, restarting the game will restore your renown, but for others the server will not register that game took place at all, so no renown will be given.

Sometimes this is caused by a maintenance or an underlying outage or degradation of the server. We have reported this to the QA team and they are fully aware of it. I have reached out to the team to ask if we can gather any information that would help resolve this issue.

For now, please help us keep reporting this, by answering the following questions in the following format -

- Ubisoft ID

Thank you.
    This has been happening for over a month at this point with no response or fix.
    The QA team is obviously very unaware of their own system, R6Fix. This exact issue has been properly reported 80 times on R6Fix with multiple confirmations:
    https://r6fix.ubi.com/live-server/?s...ONIZING%20DATA

The error occurs on all platforms, on every region across the planet.
    This has and contentiously happens every day throughout the day for the past month for anyone having this error. This is still happening and ongoing.

Hello CapConscious, although our QA team are aware of and do use the R6 Fix website, this is mainly player facing, to listen to the community and allow players to vote on what they would like to see fixed next.

We have our own internal QA bug tracking system and we ask in forums for more tailored information that can help our QA team replicate this on our side. I understand your frustration with this and the need to vent, but please lets try and turn this into something constructive. If you can help answer the questions above, we can give the QA team the exact information that they need to help resolve this issue in the future.

Please answer the following questions next time you see the message' Please wait, synchronising data'

- Ubisoft ID

Thank you.

- Uplay Username? Psymon.
    - Platform / Region PC/EU
    - Date / Time of Issue last occurred Today 05/11/2020 has been like this since the last Golden Gun LTM
    - How often does this effect you?Every time I play Training Grounds

Thanks for the information Psymon., I've added it to our investigation.

Originally Posted by F-Y-Y-F-F Go to original post
    After all this time this is what you post? Are you serious?

This thread is 20 pages long. I suggest you read some of it.

I encourage everyone to ignore this request, this is just stalling. Ubi have no idea how to fix this issue, don't waste your time responding.

Fix your damn game!!!
    You're absolutely right with your reply to this nonsense. There's far more to this than meets the eye. I'm a member of another well known gaming site and there is no way that this would go on for this long. I think Ubi are winding single player down to try and force everyone onto multiplayer. Lets face it, It doesn't bring in any money and probably the only way to get more people to pay is the multiplayer route. I doubt that I'll be playing any more Ubi games in the future since this fiasco. Dreadful.

yea they probably shut down the servers to save money from a disaster event and wdl

This is getting quite sus on you Ubi, honestly the hypothesis that someone intentionally made solo not work so that kids went to play multiplayer and drain their parents credit cards is pretty plausible. You might also not like the fact that one, with hard work and lots of time, can pay new operators with renown from t hunt, instead of giving you even more money to buy them with credits am ii rightttt
     1 people found this helpful

p r e t t y s u s

Originally Posted by Ubi-Milky Go to original post
    Hello CapConscious, although our QA team are aware of and do use the R6 Fix website, this is mainly player facing, to listen to the community and allow players to vote on what they would like to see fixed next.

We have our own internal QA bug tracking system and we ask in forums for more tailored information that can help our QA team replicate this on our side. I understand your frustration with this and the need to vent, but please lets try and turn this into something constructive. If you can help answer the questions above, we can give the QA team the exact information that they need to help resolve this issue in the future.

Please answer the following questions next time you see the message' Please wait, synchronising data'

- Ubisoft ID

Thank you.
    You posted this weeks ago, its getting obnoxious and irritating how devs keep asking the exact same thing. Based on this I can determine you haven't read anything on the posts, completely ignoring everyones petition. Please devs, it's been over a month and no reports whatsoever.

Hi everyone, as we continue to monitor this situation, we have decided to split these posts into two threads to further inform our dev team and how widely affected our player base is with this situation.

This thread will be for posting about the 'Please wait, synchronizing data' message and not receiving renown after playing in the THunt / Training Grounds mode, so please continue to post here if affected by this.

If however, you see the message 'Please wait, synchronizing data' message and you are not receiving MMR whilst playing casual/online game modes, then please post in this thread here -
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...Casual-matches

This will allow us to keep the two issues separate and monitor them individually, continuing to bring them to the Siege devs attention.

why is this problem taking so long over a month now joke
    why is this problem not your number one priorty for it has been so long
    why am i not getting what i have paid for
    why because ubi dont seem to give a f---
    why dont they give a f.... well thats because there is not enough money coming pve players

Stuck on Synchronizing data

PC, Manitoba, Canada
    Last experienced 3:30pm on November 6, 2020
    This problem occurs whenever I play training grounds or sweet hunt, but it works fine for casual/unranked.
    I do not receive any renown for training grounds or sweet hunt, it is stuck on synchronizing data after a loss or win, and just got the game a week ago, so this is quite absurd since the problem has been going on for almost 3 months now.

ID:BetterThaLem
    Platform and region:PC/EU(Italy)
    Exact date and time of the last time you experienced this:today 11/7/2020 1:00 A.M.(CEST)
    How often does this happen:it happens every time i play a T-hunt.I think it began mid-season(shadow legacy)and now i can't get renown in T-hunts.I believe that in my case the problem is limited to the T-hunts since i have played some ranked games(9) and the server registered them.Hope that with the new season the problem will be solved otherwise the game would be a boring game without renown or ranked mod(for those who don't get MMR)and it would be a huge damage to R6.Hope i've helped you to solve it.

Same here

Im trying to farm renoun on training grounds to buy some of the 10k renown operatives but i keep getting this message and not getting renown

Hi, Dog-Cake. Don't waste your time earning renown by playing training grounds missions. The development team is in no rush to fix this problem. Why? They want you to take a shortcut and unlock new operators by buying Rainbow Six Siege credits or a season pass. If you are interested in playing multiplayer matches, you will gain much more renown by going there. If you only care about playing single player training grounds missions, start the game in offline mode and you will find that all operators, weapons and attachments are already unlocked there.

Ubisoft forget me purchasing any more games from your company

Ubisoft I have been a loyal customer and along with thousands of others assisted in you receiving a substantial monthly wage yet I will never buy another of your games despite its appeal.
    This issue been ongoing since March EIGHT MONTHS and you honestly expect me to believe you do not have the technology to fix!!!
    HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE!!!
    Is the reason not repaired that financially most players have brought all the available upgrades so your profits from this game are not to a level you are are willing to put money in to repair or a deliberate attack on the game to try to get us to start a new Ubisoft game where yet again you can get us to buy improvements to financially earn you many more millions??
    If you can develop a game and all of the online technology required if you really wanted to you could have fixed this glitch in one day and I am sure if a new release game it would have been fixed.
    STOP THE LIES AND TELL THE TRUTH UBISOFT AS TO WHY THIS GLITCH IS ONGOING.

Originally Posted by adispoon Go to original post
    Ubisoft I have been a loyal customer and along with thousands of others assisted in you receiving a substantial monthly wage yet I will never buy another of your games despite its appeal.
    This issue been ongoing since March EIGHT MONTHS and you honestly expect me to believe you do not have the technology to fix!!!
    HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE!!!
    Is the reason not repaired that financially most players have brought all the available upgrades so your profits from this game are not to a level you are are willing to put money in to repair or a deliberate attack on the game to try to get us to start a new Ubisoft game where yet again you can get us to buy improvements to financially earn you many more millions??
    If you can develop a game and all of the online technology required if you really wanted to you could have fixed this glitch in one day and I am sure if a new release game it would have been fixed.
    STOP THE LIES AND TELL THE TRUTH UBISOFT AS TO WHY THIS GLITCH IS ONGOING.
    as the man says ubi explain yourself

Tuesday, November 10, 2020 will be, I believe, the end of the Sugar Fright event. https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/r...s/sugar-fright

It'll be the third update since October 6th, when the "Please Wait, Synchronizing Data..." bug started up again (yes, again; a Google search has this bug mentioned going all the way back to the month of the game's release).

On that day (November 10, 2020), it'll be approximately 36 days the recent version of this bug has endured, without a fix, for Lone Wolf/Training Grounds players. All other gameplay modes seem unaffected, as has been stated.

On page 11 of this thread, going back, it says, about two weeks, Ubi-TheBerry confirms having encountered the recent "Please Wait, Synchronizing Data..." bug. See here: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...Grounds/page11

Ubisoft, I hope you're ready to, once and for all, fix this bug on Tuesday the 10th and compensate players/patrons for the losses of Renown/XP and in some cases, missing rewards from their inventories, which has spanned more than a month.

I will give you credit [Ubisoft] for reading and replying to forum and Steam forum posts, as well as support tickets on this matter, however, a third update (since October 6th) without a fix is bordering on negligence unless there's some ulterior motive (read as: gameplay/game-mode changing feature).

I realize one cannot compare some game developers for many reasons, however, my experience with Payday 2/Starbreeze-Overkill may have spoiled me. In the past when they released an update or dlc, if something broke within the game, they would release a "hot-fix" the next day or soon after.

Granted we're talking different game engines, companies, etc., however, the fact that they jumped to fix the game for their fanbase was a testament to keeping their patrons happy with the content updates.

Would love to see Ubisoft follow suit considering Ubisoft has more than 100x the personnel of Starbreeze currently.
     6 people found this helpful

ok ubi why the hell is this problem on page 5 to see when it should be 1st page its as far as im concerned your biggest f--- up yet during rainbow six if you dare throw out another update and this is not in it then you may as well tell the single player of this game sorry but its all about multi player give up
    right i am now close to that point

I'll try not to pile on the hate, but I have to admit I totally sympathize with how everyone is feeling about this issue. I have not played Siege for over a month now because of this issue. I am on Steam, on Windows, and I experienced this problem today, not 10 minutes ago. With no hate intended, just cold hard facts: I *was* eagerly awaiting Quarantine. I am no longer anticipating purchasing Quarantine because of the length of time that this issue has gone on with apparently no progress. I also skipped the 'halloween' event and for the first time I can remember, did not purchase the event collection pack. I am not doing these things to be spiteful, I simply have lost interest because of this issue. This is costing you money every day (at least with me it is), and it is pulling me away from a game I love, and for which was the sole reason I purchased a Windows machine to play (to move off of PS4). This is very disappointing on many levels.
     3 people found this helpful

For crying out load ubi give us some info on this thread i am so close to using every swear word i can think of at you.
    I love and play this game nearly every night pve.
    I am 54 and play for my own personal gain to get nothing for my efforts is sole destroying.
    Personaly im not happy about where this thread stands page 6 but i dont know how these things work in forums it should be first page for all to see as far as im concerned.
    You have not given us much hope so far as your only answer so far is are dev team are activly looking into to it (swear word cant take it w......s)
    please sort ready for you next update yours faithfully l st john

Please wait

Xbox one last happened today 11/08/20 2:51 pm t hunt lone wolf been happening since sugar fright went live only happens in lone wolf t hunt region United States

Is there a fix yet?!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Viral Go to original post
    Hey, folks!

This issue with the error "Please wait, synchronizing data" is currently being investigated by the Rainbow Six: Siege Dev team. This is the only information that I am able to share at this time.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    So this was in March and here I am in November still with this same issue and losing my booster

Just played the latest Test Server build. The issue is still there so it doesn't look like a fix is in sight. Guess I'll sit this season out too.

I'll be very cold and clear. Hurry up it's been more than a month

An overlooked issue

At this point it is becoming clear you are catering solely to the multiplayer base due to the fact that they are more likely to spend more for uniforms and skins. Sadly, I canít even blame you much for this but at this rate with us being days without responses please just give us some hope. Even many multiplayer players are pissed off at missed out on opportunities to make more renown and complete challenges on their own and you leaving this unfixed for so long is becoming ridiculous. I am not trying to spread hate in your direction but I am trying to get an answer. This has been effecting us for way to long and you seem to not even care. I am not saying that you donít care but it most certainly does seem that way at this point. Please get to the bottom of this ASAP & Please donít take this wrongly.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone!

We have locked our Player Support section and moved this thread to the PC section, to make it easier to support our players. This thread seems to be PC players by majority.

I'm sorry to say we don't have any further updates on this issue at this time. The moment we know, we will come back to you.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hello everyone!

We have locked our Player Support section and moved this thread to the PC section, to make it easier to support our players. This thread seems to be PC players by majority.

I'm sorry that we don't have any further updates on this issue at this time. The moment we know, we will come back to you.
    The 'Please Wait... Synchronizing Data' error occurs across all three platforms, it's not specifically a PC issue and I've seen dozens of console reports.
    This issue literally is affecting thousands of players, and even some Ubisoft employees for over a month now with no information.
    There is nothing the player can do, it's issue is entirely due to Ubisoft servers, seemingly related to connection.

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to say we don't have any further updates on this issue at this time. The moment we know, we will come back to you.
    rearly

Just curious.....Please wait while syncing data

Why were the 22 pages of reports on this issue taken down? This started in early Oct. and now we are in middle of Nov. with still no reward or stats on TG solo. And it also happens though sporadically in multiplayer as well. Has there been a fix I am not aware of?

Originally Posted by CapConscious Go to original post
    The 'Please Wait... Synchronizing Data' error occurs across all three platforms, it's not specifically a PC issue and I've seen dozens of console reports.
    This issue literally is affecting thousands of players, and even some Ubisoft employees for over a month now with no information.
    There is nothing the player can do, it's issue is entirely due to Ubisoft servers, seemingly related to connection.
    I understand this issue does not only affect PC players. Our general Player Support section has been locked, so future threads are created with a platform in mind. We will also be directing console players to this thread.

Originally Posted by Stinger_a1 Go to original post
    Why were the 22 pages of reports on this issue taken down? This started in early Oct. and now we are in middle of Nov. with still no reward or stats on TG solo. And it also happens though sporadically in multiplayer as well. Has there been a fix I am not aware of?
    Hey! I'm not sure what you mean by taken down, this thread still includes the original 22 pages.

There have been several similar "synchronising data" issues in-game as of late, however this specific issue has not yet received a fix.

Still not fixing and posts were deleted!

They also deleted another thread for more than 11 pages, and I have been following that link for 5 weeks.
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...hronizing-Data

Now it only shows
    "Message
    No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Why would you delete a post that you asked us to follow for weeks? is that because you cant fix the issue?

Originally Posted by i94Gan Go to original post
    They also deleted another thread for more than 11 pages, and I have been following that link for 5 weeks.
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...hronizing-Data

Now it only shows
    "Message
    No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Why would you delete a post that you asked us to follow for weeks? is that because you cant fix the issue?
    Ah I see where the confusion likely is.

We very rarely delete threads, and we certainly won't delete any that are active and don't breach any forum rules.

The error is likely being produced due to forum moderation. It's very common for players to create new threads rather than to add to existing threads; we need to move & merge threads to keep things as tidy as possible.

Rainbow six siege synchronizing issue

I play a game of training grounds then I want to get my renown and exp but at the bonus menu it says
    "Please wait. Synchronizing data" and I dont get my rewards

Ah I see where the confusion likely is.

We very rarely delete threads, and we certainly won't delete any that are active and don't breach any forum rules.

The error is likely being produced due to forum moderation. It's very common for players to create new threads rather than to add to existing threads; we need to move & merge threads to keep things as tidy as possible.
    yes ubi raziel if have seen that looking though threads posted about this problem syncronizing data but i have been on this thread since it started over a month ago and it still anint fixed what the hell are your dev team playing at

Same
    Someone has reported and the problem still not yet solved
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...ds!?p=15184301

It still says synchronizing data and doesnít give me renown still at 2020 plz reply and tell me if its fixed or not