Blue screen after Red Patriot update?

Is anyone else experiencing repeated blue screen's after the Red Patriot update? I had never received blue screen's before with over 100 hours of game time, but with the Red Patriot update it happens typically every 20-30 minutes. I was using Vulcan and received constant FPS drops as well and have switched to regular, but am still receiving the blue screens. The blue screen code is always BEDaisy.sys. I have determined this code links to battleye which I have reinstalled. The game seems to be crashing less often, but it is still happening.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Whitehead221. I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing a blue screen issue since the Red Patriot update! Thank you for letting us know what you have tried so far to remedy the situation. If you have not already, please try verifying your game files in Uplay. If this continues to persist afterwards, please try our basic PC troubleshooting as well.

Then, create a support ticket here and provide our Support with your system files if the blue screen issue is continuing. From there, a dedicated agent will be able to look further into this with you!

Okay, yesterday the game ran for an hour or two at a time before blue screening, so reinstalling Battleye has definitely lengthened my game time between blue screens. I did try verifying the game files as well prior to reinstalling Battleye and it did not seem to lessen the blue screens. I will look back through the troubleshooting page and make sure I have tried everything. Once that is done I will create a support ticket if the problem persists. Thank you!

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us, Whitehead221.

Were you able to create a support case?