Having been as critical of GRBs omnipresent bullet sponge drones as many others have; I had to gulp hard a couple of times while, and after, reading this article on drone presence and performance in the ongoing Nagorno-Karabakh Caucasus region conflict.

If you need me-------------------I’ll be hiding in my basement!

A few quotes from the article:

“Stretched on a gurney, a soldier lies wrapped in gauze. Fifty percent of his body is burned, even inside his throat and lungs, says one of the paramedics in the back of the ambulance”… His hopes of survival are tied to a beeping respirator and the two paramedics constantly injecting him with morphine and saline solutions.”

“Kamikaze drones purchased from Israel have been used to devastating effect by Azerbaijan. These small craft also known as loitering munitions are able to surveil targets including tanks, artillery installations or troops before blowing themselves up.”

“Open source analysis gathered by Forbes magazine has tracked the destruction by drones of around 200 tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, and armored personnel carriers, plus 300 soft-skinned military vehicles as well as radars, short-range air defense systems, and missile launch vehicles.”

“We have for a long time declared tanks to be dead without it happening. However, the Armenian tanks have not done well in the current crisis,” said Williams. “Drones are relatively cheap for countries that would not normally be able to afford air support. The current crisis shows us what kind of damage they can do to an opponent without drones.”

Full article below:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attack-dr...085624016.html