🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 Remaster

I have been playing Rainbow Six Vegas 1 for ten years now, and most of the time it takes hours to find a match, but with people who are equally as passionate about a remaster as I am. This would sell so many copies, and keep the game alive, a game that, of all games, truly needs to be brought back. A classic for sure. Let’s keep this game alive!

Definitely 👍🏻

Hamburglar-44's Avatar Banned
    Package it with R6V2

Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2

A ver si sacan el R6V2 remasterizado para PlayStation 4, sería algo fantástico,el mejor juego de disparos que he probado!!!

Rainbow six vegas 1 und 2

Ist und bleibt einer der besten Spiele ever.... Beide Spiele Vereinen und ein vierten Teil mit der gleichen Software oder was auch immer und ich wäre sofort dabei

rsv6

why u but not 1&2 togther from the maps and better grafic and faster and u have r perfect game.like there done by call of duty 4
     1 people found this helpful

ja war auch so spielte das so oft und mlg 10 Jahre heute bin ich froh wenn du bei der uncut me Lobby findest

SS-Roller's Avatar Junior Member
    Merge 1 & 2 and include Maps from both. You would make a fortune! Best FPS Game ever!!!

Ubisoft, please remake Rainbow Six-Vegas 1 and 2, especially Vegas 2, on PS4!! It was my favorite game of all time, and I can't play it anymore. I played it on PS3, and my PS3 broke YEARS ago, and I now have a PS4, and I miss the game so much! Please remake Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (and R6V1) on Playstation 4!

SSTed's Avatar Junior Member

Remastering and Combining 1 & 2 is a Great Idea.

I Wish they'd Consider doing that.