Legacy Completionist Badge

I have completed all 3 Ezio games on PS3, and all 3 games on PS4 in the Ezio Collection, but the Legacy Completionist badge will not unlock.I do have the Renaissance badge, which means at least one of the games counted. Any ideas on what to do?

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi there! Sorry to hear that. Are you positive you've completed all three original games of the collection on the same platform? This might cause issues with popping the badge. You could try these general PS4 steps to see if it will make the badge appear. If that does not help, could you please make a ticket with screenshot proof of you completing the original three games? Thanks!

Yes, they are all on the same platform. I've done the troubleshooting tips and no luck. I do have a support ticket.

Have the same problem. Played all games on PC, the badge for playing one game is unlocked but not the one for playing all three games.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    leospeedleo, did you create a ticket?

Good Morning,

I just completed Revelations last night and didn't get the Legacy Completionist badge either. I have 100% synchronization on all 3 games on PS4. Do I also have to beat all three of them on PS3?

Thank you

Renaissance and Legacy Completionest badge

I just beat the Ezio edition on PS4 ....how can I get the Renaissance and Legacy Completionist achievement

AK5x5's Avatar Junior Member
    I hate to necro-post, however I am having the exact same problem. I have completed all the games from the same insulation on the same PS4 Pro. I have completed all the troubleshooting steps to no avail. Attached is a screenshot of the games completion. I will also attach a screenshot of the achievement for watching the videos and playing all the games in the reserve club.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi AK5x5! I checked your account and noticed that the Legacy Completion badge was unlocked on our side. Is it still showing as not unlocked for you?

Same problem.

I just finished Revelations on PS4, and also didn’t get the Legacy Completionist. I noticed in Stats & Leaderboard AC2 and Brotherhood gave incorrect syncs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►