🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Will there be a 60fps option on the XBOX Seriex X?

So all day I have been searching the internet for an answer.

Will Watch Dogs : Legion have an XBOX Series X optimized patch when the new consoles launch?
    I heard that Assassins Creed Valhalla will get a patch, which is going to enable 4k 60fps,and I am curious if this game will get one too?

To be honest, I think I can speak in everyone's name here, that a HUGE amount of people would rather have 60fps than 30fps in any scenario.
    I think every game on the new consoles should have an option to choose between Resolution and Performance.

A 1440p 60fps option would be nice, or anything at all. I heard from a lot of people that they canceled their preorders because they read it somewhere that the game will deliver
    4k,Ray-Tracing,30fps. I hope that is only one of the game modes.

Please give us options, because there is clearly a demand for higher framerates over resolution.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! We have detailed which enhancements will be made via this article.

In short, ray tracing and very fast loading times. I totally get why you'd want the game in 60fps, however I do not have any news regarding this. I am sorry for any disappointment caused by this!