[Feedback] Guerilla Mode

Are you serious???

I just tested guerilla mode. With only Tier 20, in which you have to be hellishly careful during the normal campaign so you don't get a hit because you go down immediately.

And then the soldier will only be equipped with a completely senseless mini-shotgun, which you have to use in the immediate vicinity of the NPC's?

With all due respect, but who came up with this nonsense?

Also the accompanying NPC's are on the ground after shortest time.

Depending on the height of the tier level, your soldier should be equipped with a weapon with which he can defend himself and with which he can oppose the NPC's from a cover and at a distance.

Now that I haven't even survived a few seconds, it's clear to me that I won't play this mode anymore.

If the possibility is built in that you can play such a mode alone, the equipment should also be designed so that the player also has a chance.

With Tier 20 and only one senseless mini-shotgun as equipment, you definitely don't have that chance.
     5 people found this helpful

Bone_Frog's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sentinel-_-EU Go to original post
    Are you serious???

I just tested guerilla mode. With only Tier 20, in which you have to be hellishly careful during the normal campaign so you don't get a hit because you go down immediately.

And then the soldier will only be equipped with a completely senseless mini-shotgun, which you have to use in the immediate vicinity of the NPC's?

With all due respect, but who came up with this nonsense?

Also the accompanying NPC's are on the ground after shortest time.

Depending on the height of the tier level, your soldier should be equipped with a weapon with which he can defend himself and with which he can oppose the NPC's from a cover and at a distance.

Now that I haven't even survived a few seconds, it's clear to me that I won't play this mode anymore.

If the possibility is built in that you can play such a mode alone, the equipment should also be designed so that the player also has a chance.

With Tier 20 and only one senseless mini-shotgun as equipment, you definitely don't have that chance.
    You have a pistol as well and it works better than the super shorty. Weapons... Yeah... I'm a bit upset by those.

No pre-game start setup?

Tested it myself, it seems that the game mode does indeed follow the setup of the save you choose. So, maybe, if we deactivate Tier Mode and kick the difficulty down, maybe we should get a more tolerable experience?

But I thought the mode tutorial upon first click said that game host can set up the parameters of play for the game mode, unlike what seems to be the current case, where the progression of the save game you load for the game mode is in effect (i.e. Tier 35 and above enforces Extreme difficulty settings, but you don't have the skills you're used to when playing at such a high difficulty that makes Tier One rules somewhat tolerable).

Bone_Frog's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jnews29 Go to original post
    Tested it myself, it seems that the game mode does indeed follow the setup of the save you choose. So, maybe, if we deactivate Tier Mode and kick the difficulty down, maybe we should get a more tolerable experience?

But I thought the mode tutorial upon first click said that game host can set up the parameters of play for the game mode, unlike what seems to be the current case, where the progression of the save game you load for the game mode is in effect (i.e. Tier 35 and above enforces Extreme difficulty settings, but you don't have the skills you're used to when playing at such a high difficulty that makes Tier One rules somewhat tolerable).
    It follows whatever difficulty setting you have on the selected campaign save.

Even on arcade it gets really hard quick as you have few if any skills. You have to buy them back with scraps.

You are supposed to make "tactical" decisions on how you spend your scrap, but each play through has different weapon selections and order that you can reacquire skills.

basura.... de actualizacion

Originally Posted by Bone_Frog Go to original post
    It follows whatever difficulty setting you have on the selected campaign save.

Even on arcade it gets really hard quick as you have few if any skills. You have to buy them back with scraps.

You are supposed to make "tactical" decisions on how you spend your scrap, but each play through has different weapon selections and order that you can reacquire skills.
    esto es una basura si el jugador se mueve como un patoso en la campaña normal ,hace lo mismo aqui de mal,soy tier 1 level 1 y opino que es una real basura......esperemos el the division 2,pienso desistalar esta BASURA,gracias UBISOFT,por hacer un juego de paraplejicos con movimientos patosos del personaje ,ah yo comienzo con 2000 puntos y puedo comprar la famas y ni con esas,es una BASURA,chao

Kane_sg's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh here we go again another brilliant guy coming in English speaking forums to speak another language. Ffs

---

Now, yeah, I'm fine having to start with ultra crap weapons. Those on Tier One should really drop their pride if they want to matchmake with random.

Secondly and speaking of matchmaking, why do you set us out with just 2 people in the team? I've come across different players and everytime I always teamed as two. Obviously we failed big time and it becomes infuriating to play. Wtf
     1 people found this helpful

So far, I can say this:

1. Deaths equate to tedious restarts. That in itself is making this an undesirable mode for me. My suggestion is to have the option to immediately continue instead of forcing a quit and character re-selection (and having to deal with the associated reload waits), especially since the shopkeeper gives you the impression that you can jump right back in, which is misleading.

2. Speaking of the shopkeeper, it was great to have Spanish-speaking voice actors doing the English lines with Spanish accents in the base game, so why have this fake Spanish-speaking shopkeeper ruin the experience in horde mode? This isn't some old spaghetti western or 1960s comedy act! In only two attempts, their voice has already become annoying very quickly.

Mongol Horde .. not yet a fan of the new horde mode .. out.

I think it's too hard...Never made it past wave 10.
    May I suggest, at least on lower difficulties, to have more weapons and skills unlocked after each wave rather than after 5?

So yeah that was ...fun?

Tried the guerilla mode and holy crap...

There I was, with my pink little shotty got as far as to find and tell my AI "teammates" to "go there"
    pointing at the first point I was supposed to defend and "open fire" before a SM thug one shotted me with an M9...
    Settings: Solo, Tier 25, extreme dificulty, Raid 1, Wave 1... One! UNO!
    Game over "You so Baad!" "You suck" "blahblahblah from the lady ...I agreed and had to lol

Started over, as in, had to restart the whole thing, lowered dificulty to Arcade, bought the honey badger and a digital scope
    thought this might be doable... wiped on wave three, raid 1...

Thought to myself ah well, I'll try it again... if it ever gets fixed so you can actually do it solo 'cuz this...
    this isn't hard, this is insane

Bonus round:
    Hit "Quit to main menu" and game crashed due to some file trying to load that wasn't recognized by anti cheat

Extra topping on the side:
    Game, when restarted, somehow forgot my weapon setups and treats all unlocked gear as "new"
    So yeah... that was ...fun?

OneFromHell's Avatar Member

I don't need this type of aggravation

I am finding this mode absolutely impossible to do solo. I can't last for more than just a few seconds before I get killed and mission failed. In the main campaign in which I used the save from, I am on Tier 20. In this new Guerrilla Mode, I get shot down within a split second. I get revived once from an AI squad member than when I get shot again, it's game over mission failed. I literally can not last for more than just a few seconds. Extremely frustrating and I certainly do not need this type of aggravation. So I will not continue to play this mode any further. Yeah no thanks. I'll pass.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►