New Item Count

I have a counter beside the Helmet icon indicating that I have 5 new items but they aren't showing as new in the item grid. I have the 'new item' counter next to a lot of other accessories but cannot find them. Is there a filter I'm overlooking or is this a bug?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey CancelToDebug,

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this.

From what you have described it sounds as though this is a stuck notification. Is that an accurate description of the issue you are having?

Hi Ubi-Swaggings,

I cannot be certain but I did have the Turbo Exhaust which has disappeared but I have an icon saying that there is a new item in the Exhausts for the bmx bike. From this I guess that I have items that have disappeared. I've tried reinstalling the game and all expansions but it remains the same.

Any further help?

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry for the delayed response, CancelToDebug!

Would you possibly be able to send us a video of what you're experiencing in-game? This will help us to take a closer look.

Thanks!

Apologies for the delay.
    I've checked and the new item counter is present over various parts of the garage. I've uploaded a video to YouTube but it may be blocked. If I need to upload this elsewhere, let me know.
    I have also deleted my save data which has made no difference and caused all kinds of weird things but that's another matter.

https://youtu.be/va_rt7SH7hA

Let's wake this corpse

Hey buddy I play this on xbox and have this happen once in a while - sometimes it shows up in a day or 2 - maybe just check back later!

Have had this issue for a while with no change, unfortunately.