Livello tutto nero

In un livello del selvaggio est in cui dovrei cercare i teens mi da uno schermo tutto nero e non mi permette di fare niente tranne tornare alla mappa. Ho provato a disinstallare il gioco e a reinstallarlo ma non è cambiato niente. Qualcuno sa come risolvere?

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there guest-kV0PhXZ3! Welcome to the forums!

You're currently on our English forums. Would you be able to provide a translation for us? Alternatively, if you would like to receive support in Italian, you can reach out to our dedicated support teams here:
    - Open a Support case
    - Start a Live chat

All black level

On a level in the wild east where I should be looking for teens it gives me an all black screen and doesn't allow me to do anything but go back to the map. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but nothing has changed. Anyone know how to fix?

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by guest-kV0PhXZ3 Go to original post
    On a level in the wild east where I should be looking for teens it gives me an all black screen and doesn't allow me to do anything but go back to the map. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but nothing has changed. Anyone know how to fix?
    Thanks for translating for us!

I understand that you have tried our troubleshooting steps already. In this case, I would recommend opening a support case so our dedicated mobile team can help you further. Thanks!