Can't finish Angereb: The Wisdom Therein

I finished Anitoni's quest before Angereb, and this quest is not disapperaing.

Finished the whole quest chain without a problem so not a big deal. Bug it still bugging me anyway.

https://imgur.com/Z3j9mhS.
     4 people found this helpful

Same here and can't unlock scholars. I have no open quests besides this "Progress though Kidusi..." in my journal. Elders unlocked, etc. This is quite a disappointment.
     2 people found this helpful

Walk_en's Avatar Junior Member
    It is the same for me. I tried to finish kidusi before and after taking this quest but still the same.
     1 people found this helpful

me too

me too. I already finished kidusi quest line.

but It doesn't give me any quest result.

and I have to finished my main quest line unperfect (no more kidusi quest is appear, so I only finished main story line without kidusi....)

It's very sad to me...

Same here, the Libary even gets locked out.

How to reproduce;

1) Finish the "Chronicles of the Storied Lands"
    2) Start Agereb quest line
    3) Loose access to the library.

same problem here

same here

Casosad's Avatar Member
    Hello,

I confirm the same thing for the french game.

But i choice to find the peace way before the end of the countdown .. and i noticed that people choice the war way have a different trouble in an another post.

Hi

The same here.

I have already had access to the Library from a previous Quest.

Same here

same here

Same here

Another one! Same here.
    This quest appears in order to help you, however I had already completed the library questline, so it was impossible.
    Let's see if Ubi blue byte can come up with a solution on current saves...

mberry12's Avatar Member
    same here

This quest can be completed by starting the Angereb questline and getting this quest before unlocking the library in the Kidusi Anitoni questline. The books and library inscriptions disappear after reading them once after loading a saved game, though. That happens whether or not I have started the Angereb questline.

So is it acknowledged by the team?

+1 . Havent seen any response from the team:/

Same for me!

The bug is still there but I've managed to progress with "A Fateful Spear" quest-line by clicking on one of objects in the library!

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks.

Just to confirm that this bug should be fixed with the next upcoming update. You can view release notes here. Cheers!

mberry12's Avatar Member

Is it repaired?

Is this the way Ubisoft repaired MEGAbug in game? Quest deleted (the wisdom therein), unfinished, library not excavated, nothing can be done with it anymore

mberry12's Avatar Member

No, it appears its still broken AF

Walk_en's Avatar Junior Member
    After update 9.1, I finished Angereb quest line with Kidusi quest line already finished then Embesa story but when i loaded my saved game today the quest appeared and cannot be completed.

same here

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    Hey mberry12,

thank you for reporting this issue.
    Could you please forward us your savegame for investigation?
    You can find it in Documents\Anno 1800\accounts\ACCOUNT ID\PLAYER NAME

You'd then need to upload it on a platform of your choice and send me the download link, either by posting it here on the forums or - if you prefer - via direct message.

Thank you

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey mberry12

Thank you for the link!

I've merged this thread here as it's for the same matter.

Please refer to Ubi-Thorlof's message to provide a save file so they can look into this further!

Thank you!

mberry12's Avatar Member
    already sent

These quest, are they necessary to the game? I just want to build instead I find myself working with silly bugged quests to unlock items. Great value for money.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, thanks for voicing your concerns over this quest in the Land of Lions update.

To help the team investigate please link us to your .A7S Save file that is affected.

This can be found at -
    Documents\Anno 1800\Accounts\<long account number>\<your profile name>\BarnabySmudge1.A7S (Example)

If you prefer you can always make a ticket and upload it to our support site too, here -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Cases/New

Then we will be able to add these files to our investigation to see if there is any patterns, thank you.

Can confirm this is still an issue, I just wiped my save games to roll back to pre-quest triggering.

Will recreate and upload soon.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for confirming everyone.

Apologies we were unable to fix this bug that can halt progression with the library quest or sometimes stop the quest from being cleared from the quest log. This was supposed to be fixed in the update. The QA team has asked us to gather affected players save files so we can investigate please/

Again, you can find your save files here -
    Documents\Anno 1800\Accounts\<long account number>\<your profile name>\BarnabySmudge1.A7S (Example)

If you are able to upload your affected save file to our Ubisoft Support website, here - https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Cases/New

Please let me know your case number so we can check your case for the file, then add it to the QA teams report, the more save files we can get from players the sooner we will be able to patch this issue, thank again for your help everyone.

Still not working, and can't lodge a case and upload my save file via the link you supplied because Live Chat is the only option available during COVID, Submitting a Case with file upload is not an option because of this.

@Wootpwned You are right. But it seems to depend on your locale. If you are in GB, you cannot open a support case but only a chat, if you are inside the EU, you can as far as i know. I just tried it with some countries but not all.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Wootpwned Go to original post
    Still not working, and can't lodge a case and upload my save file via the link you supplied because Live Chat is the only option available during COVID, Submitting a Case with file upload is not an option because of this.
    Hey Wootpwned,

Thank you for getting in touch!

If you're unable to open a case on the Support Site, you can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter and we can open a case for you to upload your save files to

Thank you!