Delisted Far Cry 6 on Xbox ?

Hi, Yesterday Microsoft mailed me that my Far Cry 6 preorder was cancelled (for the second time this year)...

On the Xbox store on the net, the game is still present but we're asking to redeem a code...

On the console, the game doesn't appear anywhere, library, future releases...

Is there something wrong with the game or with Xbox ?

Did i miss an annoucement ?

Can anyone verify if his preorder was cancellled and/or the game is available to buy on the store ?

Thanks for your answers.usps tracking showbox speed test
     1 people found this helpful

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    As one can deduce by the 6 spam threads still active on the front page of the forum, the mods are not very active around here, and we lowly forum members don't have any more official information than you do so...
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by HorTyS Go to original post
    As one can deduce by the 6 spam threads still active on the front page of the forum, the mods are not very active around here, and we lowly forum members don't have any more official information than you do so...
    Best way to start an answer i ve seen in a while.

Originally Posted by HorTyS Go to original post
    Holy crap the medical threads. Maybe reporting them will help mods find them.