No reward

Hi after a game I don't receive xp or steel what can I do pls?
     6 people found this helpful

I have the same problem since the update of the Tuesday 20 October 2020. after a game i receive a message who show me "the server is slow than usually, you may receive this from their answer" or a things like that. so plz I'm block and i can't play anymore so plz i hope your going to correct this.
    I play in xbox one.

I have the same problem, since the same date. I'm playing on PS4.

Please help.
     4 people found this helpful

Ubi-Wan's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys!

Thanks for sharing this. I'd like to get a bit more information. Does this seem to happen after each match, or only a select few?

Xp

Servers have been having problems since yesterday. Does not give bonuses and xp after the game. Also, Kill and Death are not registered. This problem has happened to almost all Iranians. please consider it.

Originally Posted by UbiWan Go to original post
    Hey guys!

Thanks for sharing this. I'd like to get a bit more information. Does this seem to happen after each match, or only a select few?
    I've been playing For Honor for 2 years on my PS4.

After every match, I receive the "servers taking too long to respond" message, and I never get my spoils of war nor my exp points, so I cannot complete orders.

Before October 20th, I had "green nat" status, but since then I've got red "unknown nat" status.

My modem has the UPnP activated and, as I said, never had a connectivity issue before. The Connection Status of my console reports NAT type 2.

I've already tried reinstalling the game, rebuilding the PS4 database, flushing DNS (unplugged my console for an hour), redirecting TCP and UDP ports on my modem for the game, and putting the console in the DMZ of my modem. Nothing works.

I hope you can guide me through this... I really want to play...
     5 people found this helpful

For me is after all my matchs . And this problem as start after the tuesday 20 update. But my nat is already green.
     3 people found this helpful

No reward

I have the same problem. The war map isn't updating and after completing a game i receive no steel or xp. Pls fix this problem. right now there is no point playing the game

hi there
    i have this issues too in ps4 what should I do?
     2 people found this helpful

Reward issue

Hello. I play on pc... all of iranian players have problem with rewards we dont get anything. No items no money even no xp...after matches like., dominion, event and etc...
    Pls fix it tnx

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►