🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I played this game since launch with all downs of it but never quited playing.its my most favorite game ever.but now this is how you treat us.you guys know the problem but dont do enything about it.i payed for this game and its my right to play it.plz fix this issue
     1 people found this helpful

I have this problem too

Ok guys after 4 days of nothing wheni checked my issue report they labelled it as invalid for this reason:
    Comments :

For regulatory reasons beyond Ubisoft’s control, For Honor rewards and other Live services are not available in countries such as Iran, Cuba, Myanmar, Syria, Sudan, North Korea and Crimea. Ubisoft will continue to closely monitor any evolution of the applicable regulations to ensure both our compliance and ability to offer our games in your country whenever possible.

So yeah that is it no more reward for us exiles. thank you very much ubisoft and the good, caring for honor dev that really cares for the game for making me uninstalling this piec of crap. just delete it everyone if they are going to be the irresponsible bas*ards they are i sure as hell don't wanna play this crap. you should move to another game that actually cares for their players. this game will they soon too so don't waste your precious time on it not like it was good before this.
    Thank you so much ubisoft hope you have a good time with our stolen money.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AmiroNison Go to original post
    Ok guys after 4 days of nothing wheni checked my issue report they labelled it as invalid for this reason:
    Comments :

For regulatory reasons beyond Ubisoft’s control, For Honor rewards and other Live services are not available in countries such as Iran, Cuba, Myanmar, Syria, Sudan, North Korea and Crimea. Ubisoft will continue to closely monitor any evolution of the applicable regulations to ensure both our compliance and ability to offer our games in your country whenever possible.

So yeah that is it no more reward for us exiles. thank you very much ubisoft and the good, caring for honor dev that really cares for the game for making me uninstalling this piec of crap. just delete it everyone if they are going to be the irresponsible bas*ards they are i sure as hell don't wanna play this crap. you should move to another game that actually cares for their players. this game will they soon too so don't waste your precious time on it not like it was good before this.
    Thank you so much ubisoft hope you have a good time with our stolen money.
    Well, that is a bitter conclusion right there..
    For me, in the EU, it has been fixed after November 19th maintenance, but for you other guys it must be hard to accept this.

It's just crazy how they don't even respond to this thread anymore, saying basically you can all suck it.

Good luck to all you guys

Rewards not being recieved

Hello I'm not sure were this thread is going but I went onto these forums solely due to the fact that I haven't been receiving any loot/exp/steel after matches.

This happens on every game mode in factions, now that the Christmas event has come I thought it would be fixed but sadly hasn't. My connection is absolutely fine, being able to join games, have no lag spikes or crashes. It's very frustrating and difficult to play this game with no rewards. I know for certain I'm not the only one having this issue. I have been playing this game for over 4 years on my ps4. With my ps4 having no issues with any other online game and again no problem will the matches itself, solely the rewards/ experience and steel not being received.

Originally Posted by Billions2019 Go to original post
    Hello I'm not sure were this thread is going but I went onto these forums solely due to the fact that I haven't been receiving any loot/exp/steel after matches.

This happens on every game mode in factions, now that the Christmas event has come I thought it would be fixed but sadly hasn't. My connection is absolutely fine, being able to join games, have no lag spikes or crashes. It's very frustrating and difficult to play this game with no rewards. I know for certain I'm not the only one having this issue. I have been playing this game for over 4 years on my ps4. With my ps4 having no issues with any other online game and again no problem will the matches itself, solely the rewards/ experience and steel not being received.
    As we said before after the october patch if you are connecting to the servers from one of these sanctioned countries ip you can't get any after match reward and faction war status is always stucked to "Updating Soon"
    List of the said countries:
    Iran
    North Korea
    Crimea
    Sevastopol
    Syria
    Sudan
    South Sudan
    Cuba
    The main reason for this bug is 100% connected to Ubisoft Connect implementation becuase all of this happend after that, but you see... the main problem is if this was because of boycots or anything simillar we couldn't have play the game but all the other ubisoft games are completely fine and even for honor is connecting to the server which means it's the devs fault. Worst part is they even refuse to acknowledge this problem and say they won't fix it. here are some links to reddit for more info:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/jndmbj/fh_no_rewards_issue_for_certain_players_since/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...issue_19nov20/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...rewards_issue/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...players_since/
    Please go upvote these posts and comment on them to raise awareness and awake them, they aren't taking responsibility for the mess they've done themselves and now are turning a blind eye for our problem. if this isn't stealing i donno what else is.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this regulatory restriction.

I will pass on your feedback about this to the team.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey folks,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this regulatory restriction.

I will pass on your feedback about this to the team.
    I really apperciate it the effort and i should remind you that this problem is not due to any boycots or political reason and seems to be a bug from dev's side otherwise all of the ubisoft titles should have been affected by it. and recently there has been reported cases of unsactioned countries like Ecuador getting affected by too..

No rewards

I guess it's because I'm living in Crimea,right? Me and my friend are suffering from this problem.

Originally Posted by marmadyuk33 Go to original post
    I guess it's because I'm living in Crimea,right? Me and my friend are suffering from this problem.
    Yes that is the reason. All the sanctioned countries from this list can't get any reward:
    Iran
    North Korea
    Crimea
    Sevastopol
    Syria
    Sudan
    South Sudan
    Cuba
    But problem is there has been some cases for other countries too for example Ecuador if i remember right so it's not because of sanction.
    Hope they fix it soon otherwise i'm gonna leave this will be the last straw for me and gonna throw this game away. Game is already flawed in every aspect. Not gonna waste my time on it if can't get a damn reward for it.