🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    hi
    I report this issue too many times but nothing happened yet,
    I don't get any rewards after matches since 20th October update, and I've find out there are too many people have the same problem,
    I waited until now (new update) to see if this problem fixed but It doesn't!
    this is a critical problem because there is no desire to match when there is no rewards.
    factions don't load and orders aren't working ...
    please solve this
    thanks
     1 people found this helpful

Every match I play , don't have rewards.
    my reputation is freezed since october 20th update and I haven't leved up since then.

They know about this problem and just don't care.I don't think ubi want to fix it for now.

Why no one answer to our problem
    I hope to this new update fix this problem but i see so anything doesn't change. Plz someone say how long We(iranian and other country) wait to fix that?!?

Hi everyone i wanted to say since that other post in bug report was changed to "Fixed" and there doesn't seems to be any other one, i decided to post another one mentioning that this problem only happens for sanctioned country players so i wanted tell you and your other friends to go to this link and upvote the issue so we higher chance of being noticed. Thank you all.
    https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/bugrepo...issues/FH-1038

Originally Posted by AmiroNison Go to original post
    Hi everyone i wanted to say since that other post in bug report was changed to "Fixed" and there doesn't seems to be any other one, i decided to post another one mentioning that this problem only happens for sanctioned country players so i wanted tell you and your other friends to go to this link and upvote the issue so we higher chance of being noticed. Thank you all.
    https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/bugrepo...issues/FH-1038

Sure, no problem, i just did.
    A possible 'fix' for Iranians would be to use a VPN, you still need to have an active live service such as PS plus, or Xbox Live though.

It's just appalling how Ubisoft treats there paying customers like this...

Originally Posted by SmoothSeparator Go to original post
    Sure, no problem, i just did.
    A possible 'fix' for Iranians would be to use a VPN, you still need to have an active live service such as PS plus, or Xbox Live though.

It's just appalling how Ubisoft treats there paying customers like this...
    So you mean iranain should give up about this problem ??
    it means we can't never play this game without any VPN? and ubisoft boycott iran for EVER !?:_(

I don't know anymore, a proper fix for you guys might take a long time...

There has been nothing but silence for WEEKS now...
    Like i said: Appaling

hi
    i have updated the game today and i was hoping the problem would solve

nothing has changed
    no rewards after matches
    how long should we just wait for a fix?!

i have even tried the port forwarding and whatever they said
    but nothing helped and i see there are no answers from ubisoft in forums

Hello

When the halloween update came out i cannot get any items or steel or level ups.few weeks before the season 4 update came out and i thought u guys fixed but i was wrong and still i dont get any items.but i see people getting items and level ups but i cant i?i play on ps4 my id is J-Voorhees_- and im iranian.plzzzzz plz answer me plzzz.im so tired of this bug plzz answer