Originally Posted by Braveheartfan Go to original post
    I've been having the same issues. I'm in the U.S. I play PvAI only. My NAT is green and "Open". I play on PS4.

Since the update or maintenance last Tuesday, at match end I get the "Retrieving data" splash screen, but it sits there a long time then changes to "We're sorry, but our servers are taking longer to respond than anticipated. Your rewards will be added automatically when the response comes in."

My orders never update to reflect any progress and I never receive rewards. None of it ever updates, even the next day. It doesn't matter which game mode I play, the result is the same. I've tried rebooting the PS4 a few times. I was hoping with the Halloween event update it would be fixed. It isn't. It's quite frustrating. I play pretty much every day and I've barely touched the game since Tuesday.

So, UBISOFT, you must be aware of the issue by now. Can you give us an acknowledgement of the issue and maybe an update as to what's being done to correct this? Thanks.
    I also play against AI only (No PS+) For almost 4 years, i am rep 970, and now they are telling us we can't progress anymore against bots?
    Maybe that's what we all have in common, that we don't have PS+ or Xbox live? I'm not sure...
     1 people found this helpful

Braveheartfan's Avatar Junior Member
    I opened a support ticket. They did respond and I tried mostly what they said to do which sounds like what they are telling everyone else. It doesn't help. My NAT is still green and OPEN. I tried to get back to my ticket to update that I'm still having issues. I can't even log in to my account on my computer. It just sits there with the wheel turning as if it's waiting for UBI website or server to respond.

I did a small experiment today. I've seen a couple people post that Arcade mode works post-match and you receive your rewards and experience points. First I checked my daily and contract orders. Then I played 1 duel match. Same result since the 20th, the no response from the UBI servers message. No change in the orders and no rewards. Next I went to arcade and played a match. At match end, I received rewards and points and it also completed a couple of my orders which shouldn't have been completed with one match. I went to my orders to check them. They had updated to reflect both matches played, which is why I completed some orders with only the arcade match apparently registering post-match results. So, there is obviously something wrong on Ubisoft's end. They keep telling everyone experiencing issues that it's on their ends. Seems funny that we are all experiencing the exact same issues since the maintenance on the 20th, which is when this all started. I've never really had issues before.

So, UBISOFT, I'm pretty sure this issue is on your end. There are too many of us experiencing the exact same issues. Trying to contact support is becoming an act of frustration. Can one of the UBI mods please pass this on? You've indicated that they are aware of the issue and working on it but do they know exactly how the rewards are acting as I tried in my experiment today (which sounds like others have already discovered anyways)?

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    SmoothSeparator and Braveheartfan - As mentioned, our team are aware of this issue affecting our players, and are investigating this further. To help us to do this, we request that you open a support case and attach your port forwarding/system files so we can take a closer look. I'm afraid we cannot provide a definite time-frame for a solution to this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding at this time.

Braveheartfan - Thank you for opening a case. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your ticket. I would recommend that you try our browser troubleshooting - in particular, please could you clear your cache and cookies before trying again?

Thank you as well for providing additional information from you investigation. I will pass this onto the team for additional investigation.

I opened a support ticket. They did respond and I tried mostly what they said to do which sounds like what they are telling everyone else. It doesn't help. My NAT is still green and OPEN. I tried to get back to my ticket to update that I'm still having issues. I can't even log in to my account on my computer. It just sits there with the wheel turning as if it's waiting for UBI website or server to respond.

I did a small experiment today. I've seen a couple people post that Arcade mode works post-match and you receive your rewards and experience points. First I checked my daily and contract orders. Then I played 1 duel match. Same result since the 20th, the no response from the UBI servers message. No change in the orders and no rewards. Next I went to arcade and played a match. At match end, I received rewards and points and it also completed a couple of my orders which shouldn't have been completed with one match. I went to my orders to check them. They had updated to reflect both matches played, which is why I completed some orders with only the arcade match apparently registering post-match results. So, there is obviously something wrong on Ubisoft's end. They keep telling everyone experiencing issues that it's on their ends. Seems funny that we are all experiencing the exact same issues since the maintenance on the 20th, which is when this all started. I've never really had issues before.

So, UBISOFT, I'm pretty sure this issue is on your end. There are too many of us experiencing the exact same issues. Trying to contact support is becoming an act of frustration. Can one of the UBI mods please pass this on? You've indicated that they are aware of the issue and working on it but do they know exactly how the rewards are acting as I tried in my experiment today (which sounds like others have already discovered anyways)?
    One Arcade match usualy consists of 4 different chapters (At least the weekly quests do),
    The completion of 1 quest is considerd as 4 individual matches completed.
    That explains why your orders are completed so fast.

you guys are lucky ,arcade doesn't give me any rewards ,i could at least get my rewards ,i'm so sad,i've bought marching fire editing 1 month ago

I feel your pain bro, but were all in the same boat,
    Although i guess making some progress is better than no progress at all.

Keep up your hopes though!

It's, without a doubt, a PS Plus problem... Since the maintenance on October 20th, I have exactly the same problem that you have.

But here is the thing. My brother came to visit us for the holidays. He used my PS4 console to play For Honor, with his account. He has PS Plus, and he got his rewards without problems. Then I tried again with my account, and the "server taking too long" message appeared.

So the conclusion i get is this: Ubisoft is punishing us for not buying PS Plus... If you don't have Plus, you cannot progress... So unfair...

i have ps plus but still have this problem

Originally Posted by SmoothSeparator Go to original post
    I feel your pain bro, but were all in the same boat,
    Although i guess making some progress is better than no progress at all.

Keep up your hopes though!
    thank you i hope it gets fixed before event's second week

Originally Posted by jasondragon141 Go to original post
    i have ps plus but still have this problem
    You do? Now i'm realy confused...
    Is your NAT green or red? Are you still getting your troops, (although not displayed in the post match reward-screen)? This the case with me. (green NAT, no PS+´ troops still deployable).