It's after ALL regular matches, but somehow not after (Weekly) Arcade-quests, I still get rewards for completing those, this way i can still complete at least a part of the orders.
     2 people found this helpful

The problem is the same today but i think Ubi have to find the problem because is a problem of Ubi for honor server.

NO reward

hi there
    after playing match, i dont receive xp,coin or xp and now it has been 3 days that i have this problem, the event have been started and i cant earn coin for upgrading my characters,plz solve this problem for ps4

No Rewards Post-Match

Have recived no rewards since the 20th and have been unable to complete orders.

I have the same problem in the XBOX ONE X in the last 4 days.

No rewards or xp after any type of match.

I'm losing days of CHAMPION STATUS and can't raise the Y4S3 BATTLE PASS so fix this bug asap Ubisoft !
     1 people found this helpful

Braveheartfan's Avatar Junior Member
    I've been having the same issues. I'm in the U.S. I play PvAI only. My NAT is green and "Open". I play on PS4.

Since the update or maintenance last Tuesday, at match end I get the "Retrieving data" splash screen, but it sits there a long time then changes to "We're sorry, but our servers are taking longer to respond than anticipated. Your rewards will be added automatically when the response comes in."

My orders never update to reflect any progress and I never receive rewards. None of it ever updates, even the next day. It doesn't matter which game mode I play, the result is the same. I've tried rebooting the PS4 a few times. I was hoping with the Halloween event update it would be fixed. It isn't. It's quite frustrating. I play pretty much every day and I've barely touched the game since Tuesday.

So, UBISOFT, you must be aware of the issue by now. Can you give us an acknowledgement of the issue and maybe an update as to what's being done to correct this? Thanks.
     5 people found this helpful

it's after every match,we can't complete orders or get any rewards
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

I'm sorry about the delayed response. If you are receiving a notification that your rewards will be granted to you later, rest assured you will still receive them.

Our team are aware of this issue and are investigating further. If you are encountering this problem, could you please first try our connectivity troubleshooting for your platform:
    - PC
    - PS4
    - Xbox

If the issue persists after trying these steps, please could you open a support case with our team so they can take a closer look at some system files. You can reach our support teams here:
    - Open a Support case
    - Start a Live chat
    - Twitter and Facebook

When opening a case, please include an image of your port forwarding, as well as the following system files:
    - DxDiag/MSinfo (for PC)
    - An image of your console settings (for PS4/Xbox)

Thanks!

After 1 week and no fix for this serious problem !

Is this your halloween treat for your customers Ubisoft ?

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by xSITHxLORDx Go to original post
    After 1 week and no fix for this serious problem !

Is this your halloween treat for your customers Ubisoft ?
    I'm sorry to hear you feel this way, xSITHxLORDx. Please rest assured that our team are aware of this issue, and are investigating further. I'm afraid we cannot give a definite time-frame for a solution to be found.

If you are encountering this issue, please try the connectivity steps listed above. If the issue persists, please can you open a support ticket and include the requested information, so our team can investigate further. Thank you.