🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

It's been a while.

Hi there
    We payed for this game, we have rights to get rewards like other players.
    After all this time, they are still working on it ?😂
    Its okay just tell us that we dont get any rewards anymore and there is no fix.
    Its ridiculous that Ubisoft made ua wait like this.
    Just tell the truth
    Ty.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey The_Sam,

I can appreciate that it has been a while and that you wish to get the rewards for playing. At this time we have no updates to share, but I can assure you that this is still being investigated.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

F ur investigations and please don't investigate anymore because the team that doing it is $@#/ at it if there is any team at all.
    Just tell us that u ... Did this on purpose or just tell us there's not any fix so players can move on or delete the game and not spend money on the game .
    There's a lot of people in my country that don't know this problem is from ubi side not them and think there's something wrong with there system or internet and it cause a lot of other proplems for them.
    So the least ubi can do is to say and share this problem on it's social media so get players that have this problem out of confusions.
     1 people found this helpful

Hats off to Ubisoft for hiring these professional apologizers

reward problem not fixed yet for iran

after 1 years, ubisoft cant solve reward problem for iranian player.
    why support just say ( investing) ?
    how much we must wait?

Nine Months