🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Hahahaha ha.
    You guys are funny tho "still investigating" hahaha

Like i predicted in a previous post, probably fixed somewhere around 2025 hahaha.
    You guys crack me up at this point, seriously.

How much longer?

Hello!

I appreciate that Ubisoft support team has been working on this issue for a while.
    It's been 7 months since this problem first showed up and all the news / comments I've seen from Ubisoft was " Still investigating. We've faced some difficulties, we don't know what the issue is exactly "
    The issue is that Iranian players can't get XP and rewards after completing a match. Certainly the issue is clear and everyone knows what the problem is.

The real questions are:

1. If the issue is not what i explained, then what is it?

2. What are these " Difficulties " that the support team keeps facing?

3. After 7 months Ubisoft has failed to fix this problem. If you couldn't fix it by now, I'm pretty sure you should at least be able to tell us " How much longer will it take? "

I expect to get a reply, covering the answer to these 3 questions.

Thanks for putting your time on reading this.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ArShiA.GMR,

I am sorry that this issue is still ongoing for you all. Regrettably, at this time we do not have any further information to share.

As this is an ongoing investigation done by the dev team, support does not have visibility on their progress. We're not able to provide an ETA for the issue, as we cannot speculate how long it'll take to resolve the issue.

I can appreciate that this has been ongoing for a while, but once we have further information to share, we will do so.

Thank you for your respond.

Can you please tell me who actually has any information about this and how can i contact them ( if there's a way )? I'll really appreciate it.

Hey ArShiA.GMR,

I am afraid our direct dev team will be the only team with visibility on this issue and as they're not a public-facing team there is no method to contact them directly.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

So is this just how the game is gonna be? Getting new content but can't even EARN steel to get new content. Because I've been playing for last year and a half when it's been almost 3 months of not earning steel or EXP it's not a rewarding feeling, then lying to the player base that your gonna " Fix The Issue". But instead, push out new content.
     1 people found this helpful

Hey BrockKozak,

I am sorry you feel this way. I can assure you that the team is not lying. This is something that is still under investigation and I can appreciate it has been for a while.

Once Support have more information to share on this topic we will do so.

I am playing forhonor from 2017 , after an update from 2020 seems october , i didnt get rewards, but sometimes about every mounth, i could get reward from 2 matches and again i wont get reward again , from 2020 to now i could earn 5000 steels only, so why should i play this game anymore? Go see what did u do on ocotber 2020 , thats why u broke the game for us

Eight Months

UbiStorm's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I do apologize how frustrating this has been, and for how long this has been under investigation. The team is still looking into this issue, and there will be updates once there's more information.