Six months
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    At this time, we have no updates on this.
    Once we have an update, it will be shared on the forums and across our social channels.

thx for caring but

i live in iran as well and i'm greatful that ubi is trying to fix it but it's really getting frustrating i'm a youtuber and i make for honor contents and it got really hard for me to actually enjoy the game and i can't get steel to get new heroes and try them in the pvp i really do hope you guys fix it soon and it will bring many players in here back to the game

Seven Months

this issue, is still present. where is the fix??

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Regrettably, we do not have any further information to provide at this time.

Once that changes, we will do so, but for now, I'm afraid we do not have any further updates on this.

It's been seven months and it's clear that ubi is not working on any fix and at this point I'm not even waiting for any fix because ubi f**k the game on purpose. thanks ubi.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Einherjarking,

I can appreciate that this issue has been present for a while. I cannot speak for how long a fix would take as we have no visibility on the intricacies of the issue, but be assured once we have more information we will share it with you all.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm extremely sorry for the difficulties this has been, however, our team is still investigating this issue at this time. While I do not have any new updates to share at this very moment, we will continue to reach out until we have further announcements to share. We thank you so much for bearing with us in the meantime.