🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey Einherjarking,

I'm afraid that Support does not give out compensation nor would we be able to speculate on whether compensation will be given.

I will certainly pass your feedback onto the team, but this is not something I would be able to confirm would happen.

Its ok if we dont get any rewards i just want this to be fixed so we can play the game again is there any hope for a fix before new season?

Originally Posted by amin.gamer80 Go to original post
    Its ok if we dont get any rewards i just want this to be fixed so we can play the game again is there any hope for a fix before new season?
    No.

SmoothSeparator i have to thank you for staying active on this thread although your problem solved,i hope they sove it for iranians and other countries as well

Originally Posted by jasondragon141 Go to original post
    SmoothSeparator i have to thank you for staying active on this thread although your problem solved,i hope they sove it for iranians and other countries as well
    I don't think keeping this thread alive will speed up a possible fix though, it honestly seems Ubisoft just doesn't care.
    But being rep 1080, and having played about 7700 hours, i think it's time to move on to another game lol.

I do hope, eventualy, i will be fixed for everyone still affected by it.

Good Fight!

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi guys,

Unfortunately we have no updates or further information around this.
     1 people found this helpful

Is this a joke?!
    How the .... there isn't any fix by now
    It's been five months.FIVE.
    If ubi put a baby on the server's system and baby just press random buttons
    It would of been fixed by now.
    what the .... ?!?!
    FIVE MONTHS
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for providing this feedback, we will certainly be sure to forward this for further review. In the meantime, please keep an eye on our official website, forums and social media outlets for any news and information as soon as this is made available. We thank you for your patience while our team looks further into this.

This problem has not been fix since october 2020 update.
    I just wanted to keep this important forum alive ...
    After too many reports ...
    Still has not been fixed

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Amin_00_Amin: Hey there, please know we haven't forgotten and that our team is still investigating this much further moving forward. While we do not have any further information to share at this very moment, and I know that this has been a very prolonged issue, but please know we will keep everyone posted as soon as we do. We thank you for bearing with us during this time.