🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Any updates???

Same problem

I have the same problem since the same date and I have this game for 4 years now

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry for our delay in getting back to you.
    The feedback has been passed to the relevant team.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Thank you
    I hope i can play my most favorite game again!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Any news (On Compensation)?

Somebody do something ...
    too many people complaining and after 3 month nothing fixed .
    I have stucked in reputation 184 since october 2020 update .
    just fix this ...

I'm gonna tell you and anybody else that is still clinging to this game if there is going to be a fix it's gonna happen it's going to happen when the 28th january title update patch comes out. If it dind't happen, just delete this game and begone with it. we are nearly in the year 5 of the game and it looks like some of those 10$ ****ty scam games that you can find in the dark corners of steam. and this is an AAA title from one of the wealthiest gaming companies. they don't care about the game balances, why should they care about us? now wait till another of the so usefull support guys come here for like the 6th time and say that they reported this to our dear and respectable, 100% responsible for honor's dev team. don't waste your time this **** friends this game ain't worth it at all. delete this game, don't buy any of the ****ty games from ubisoft specially that dark souls creed game that's copy pasted every year and tell your friends to do that too. good luck everyone hope you find another game that's worth your effort and time that you put into it.

hi
    So I still have the issue after that update. I waited2-3 months after the new hero release and still don't get rewards or the faction map won't update (says updating).
    I did everything that was said to do when created a case and nothing happened.

Originally Posted by AmiroNison Go to original post
    I'm gonna tell you and anybody else that is still clinging to this game if there is going to be a fix it's gonna happen it's going to happen when the 28th january title update patch comes out. If it dind't happen, just delete this game and begone with it. we are nearly in the year 5 of the game and it looks like some of those 10$ ****ty scam games that you can find in the dark corners of steam. and this is an AAA title from one of the wealthiest gaming companies. they don't care about the game balances, why should they care about us? now wait till another of the so usefull support guys come here for like the 6th time and say that they reported this to our dear and respectable, 100% responsible for honor's dev team. don't waste your time this **** friends this game ain't worth it at all. delete this game, don't buy any of the ****ty games from ubisoft specially that dark souls creed game that's copy pasted every year and tell your friends to do that too. good luck everyone hope you find another game that's worth your effort and time that you put into it.
    So we delete this game?! it seems nothing changes ...
    it seems ubisoft never want we have fun, after all we should good bye this game

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello all!

Please be informed that the development team are still investigating this issue further. At this moment in time, we have no new information to share regarding this. Once we have any official updates to share, these will be posted within the game forums and on our official platforms, so please keep an eye out.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your patience at this time.