Anyone elae got problems with delta..

Connectivity and delta 03..but my server is working perfect..the game is keep throwing me off the game .. then it says. Maintenance?..
     1 people found this helpful

Me trying open and played whole evening with division but not open !!! came up problem code Delta c 1 -200
    i dont what hell me doing go back with steam gamesss there is never like this problems what ubisoft gives

me get this code my server not available delta c-1 -200 and my game division 1 pts trying looking advice everywhere Bought this game about two days ago
    before played only division free trail and then works almost well and stopped level 5 free is short ....

Massive games don't have a clue how to make games. I'm really surprised that so many people are still playing The Division 2.

Originally Posted by HoneyBea82 Go to original post
    Connectivity and delta 03..but my server is working perfect..the game is keep throwing me off the game .. then it says. Maintenance?..
    all good at the minute! nothing for me..

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    The team is aware of players receiving multiple DELTA errors in the game. They are currently working to resolve this.

Just to add to this, I am not seeing any more or less deltas after this most recent release, but it is still a common occurrence. What I have found, on the Windows platform, is that if you get a delta 03 you will get frequent delta's if you don't reboot. But if you do reboot the PC after the first delta, most often you won't see any more.

Thnx everybody