Anyone problems with "in combat status"while you are NOT in combat?

Does anyone has the problem with in combat while you are not in combat? I can not change my build if i am in the white house..or in the shooting range..sometimes it fixed when i go out of the building but this is annoying to do every single time..so ubi whats wrong and can you fix it please ??

Happened to me a couple of times in the shooting range, so can substantiate this.

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    yeah, was happening last night to me in the shooting range, I just had to run out into the hallway but annoying and dumb nonetheless.

The targets in the shooting range are considered hostile NPCs. That's how they measure accurate damage numbers. Not a glitch. You are in combat in the range.

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    The targets in the shooting range are considered hostile NPCs. That's how they measure accurate damage numbers. Not a glitch. You are in combat in the range.
    That was my thinking last night but i know i have changed loadouts in there 100's of times before so i guess its another "great" new feature.

Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    That was my thinking last night but i know i have changed loadouts in there 100's of times before so i guess its another "great" new feature.
    I don't like it either but I think it's worth stepping into the hall if that's what it takes to get the data I want.

And yeah, I think I could change load outs in there before. Not sure but it doesn't matter now.

Ok thanks everybody!

yeah, was happening last night to me in the shooting range, I just had to run out into the hallway but annoying and dumb nonetheless.
    Originally Posted by Whiskytex Go to original post
    Happened to me a couple of times in the shooting range, so can substantiate this.
    Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    I don't like it either but I think it's worth stepping into the hall if that's what it takes to get the data I want.

And yeah, I think I could change load outs in there before. Not sure but it doesn't matter now.

CWO4USN's Avatar Member
    UBISOFT: fix this. You can't change builds inside shooting range. FIX IT.

Originally Posted by CWO4USN Go to original post
    UBISOFT: fix this. You can't change builds inside shooting range. FIX IT.
    Stepping out the door takes less than a second from anywhere in the range.

Maybe there's a way to move the border of the combat zone to the line that deploys your weapons but that might involve things I don't understand, like NPC detection range.

To get all my talents working, I don't mind stepping into the hall.

Solkard's Avatar Senior Member
    Might depend on if you set the targets to invulnerable or left any partially damaged.

RedSaberSam's Avatar Senior Member
    I've noticed it too that lately when you enter the shooting range your mini map turns red and your in combat, wasn't like that before.

Aced_100's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by RedSaberSam Go to original post
    I've noticed it too that lately when you enter the shooting range your mini map turns red and your in combat, wasn't like that before.
    I've noticed that too now.

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you for reporting this, I will forward this to the team so they can have a look.

Originally Posted by UbiBlush Go to original post
    Thank you for reporting this, I will forward this to the team so they can have a look.
    I don't see it as a problem. If anything, maybe move the detection line from the wall to just behind the firing line.

Also, while on the subject, does fast travel cancel any kind of combat stacks? I suspect this may be to avoid players from building stacks on the range and fast traveling to combat. I may be guilty of this in the first game. lol Being in combat blocks fast travel?