Safe-1000 Error when trying to purchase Hyper Pass

Sage-1000 Error when trying to purchase Hyper Pass

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there PlagueOfNoob! Welcome to the forums!

If you have not already, could you please try these troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to update us!

No Change

Still have same issue, donít have any issues playing the game just when trying to purchase Hyper Battle Pass.

No Change

Restarted all network devices including PS4 after making the changes you specified. Still getting the following error.

SERVER
    CONNECTION
    ERROR
    Shop services are not available at the moment
    HYPERSCAPE error code: Sage-1000

Thanks for the update, PlagueOfNoob!

I recommend that you open a support case on our dedicated website. Could you please include all the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far in your case notes, and attach an image of your port forwarding? This will help us to take a closer look.

Once you've opened the case, could you share you case number here so we can check it out? Thanks!

Support Case

I have entered a support case

Ticket# 12821564

Thanks for sharing!

I can see that my colleague has asked you for an image from your PS4 connection settings. When you're able to, could you please update the case with this image? Thank you!

Case Updated

I updated the case. Doesnít seem like it is on my side. I have done everything asked and still canít but the Hyper Battle Pass. Feels like I wasted money on a free game.

Thanks for updating the case!

We understand that troubleshooting can feel time consuming. We appreciate you taking the time to carry out these steps for us as we investigate further. I can see that my colleagues have asked if you're able to test using an alternative network (such as a mobile hotspot) to see if the error continues when using another network to the one you usually connect to. Could you please try this for me and then update the case with your results? Thank you!

No Change

Yeah I tried via a Hotspot but No Change.

I donít feel like it will be resolved by Sunday and then the Season will be over. Iím just trying to get it resolved before end of Season. I work 10 hours a day and when Iím actually home, support doesnít really look at my ticket as far as I can tell.