🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new beta platform to discuss the game

Any info about cross save feature in Valhalla (ps4->ps5)

Does you have any information about cross save feature in Valhalla? Can I continue my game store in ps5 if I started it at ps4
    Both releases are really soon so hopefully you will confirm this matter soon.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by nakkari Go to original post
    Does you have any information about cross save feature in Valhalla? Can I continue my game store in ps5 if I started it at ps4
    Both releases are really soon so hopefully you will confirm this matter soon.
    Hey there nakkari,

We can confirm that Assassin's Creed Valhalla will support cross-progression, so you will be able to carry on from PS4 to PS5 when it launches!

If there's anything else we can help with just let us know!

cap.cla's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-TheBerry Go to original post
    Hey there nakkari,

We can confirm that Assassin's Creed Valhalla will support cross-progression, so you will be able to carry on from PS4 to PS5 when it launches!

If there's anything else we can help with just let us know!
    And how will it work?

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by cap.cla Go to original post
    And how will it work?
    Hey there,

We don't have the exact information at this time, however for Watch Dogs: Legion, PlayStation players are able to upload their saves to the cloud to then load up on their PS5.

We cannot confirm at the moment if Valhalla will use the same system, so please keep an eye on the game's official channels for news on this.

Thank you!

cap.cla's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-TheBerry Go to original post
    Hey there,

We don't have the exact information at this time, however for Watch Dogs: Legion, PlayStation players are able to upload their saves to the cloud to then load up on their PS5.

We cannot confirm at the moment if Valhalla will use the same system, so please keep an eye on the game's official channels for news on this.

Thank you!
    Thanks for the answer.

Ubi-Shikallum's Avatar Community Staff
    Yo cap.cla, I replied to your other thread