I'm curious

I'm curious

Spies exist in real life. But guys like Sam, i doubt it since it would require a natural talent for being quiet and decades of training.

Bozibozic's Avatar Senior Member
    Im also curious why you think that we have the proof to answer that question. BTW there was an exact same thread about halfway down the page. Read that one yourself.

ChaosTheory13's Avatar Banned
    this reminded me of something.i use to think that sam was a real person.....

They exist in real life but you just can't sign up for the job like the Navy Seals, I mean for the USNS you have to be recommended, but you just get one of you superiors to do it. But a Splinter Cell is picked carefully, they're like the best of the Special Ops. in the military. usually they take Navy Seals because they are trained the best in physical and Mental and what the terrain they're trained in. I have heard of the NSA in real life but I have never heard of "Third Echelon" before, I think thats something that Ubisoft created. But ya there is people like Sam. The equipment he uses for his types of missions are not top of the line for what time the games are set in. What I've seen is more advanced then what he uses in book and the game, except the invisible camo suit which I think they will have that out by then. So ya, it's definitely possible.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bozibozic:
    Im also curious why you think that we have the proof to answer that question. BTW there was an exact same thread about halfway down the page. Read that one yourself. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF did I ask for any kind of proof? I was asking what people thought, that's all. And sorry, I didn't see the topic, but I did manage to read it all by myself

Obviously Third Echelon doesn't exist, since it was made up for the game, but I bet that there are spies like Sam out there all the time, the public just doesn't know about it.

cellfan88's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, probaly not as extreme though. Everytime they go somewhere there is a large risk of being captured or killed, and that is, if they even do exist.

I would imagine that if spies like Fisher do exist, the core of their missions consist of surveillance, and they probably do not have the luxury of being seen by guards or being able to kill guards.