Friends List broken since last Ps4 Update

The friends list in the book has been broken since Playstation launched their software update 8.0. You can not invite or join friends through the book which makes the game unplayable. Many other games had the same problem with the new PS update but those games have been fixed. I know this game was dropped and has zero support but you are still selling the game in the PS store and people are still playing it so you should at least keep the core of the game working. PEASE FIX THE FRIENDS LIST:

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by itdream2012 Go to original post
    The friends list in the book has been broken since Playstation launched their software update 8.0. You can not invite or join friends through the book which makes the game unplayable. Many other games had the same problem with the new PS update but those games have been fixed. I know this game was dropped and has zero support but you are still selling the game in the PS store and people are still playing it so you should at least keep the core of the game working. PEASE FIX THE FRIENDS LIST:
    Hello there,

Welcome to the Forums!

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Have you attempted any troubleshooting since encountering this?

Please give these steps a try.

Let us know how you get on!

Originally Posted by Ubi-TheBerry Go to original post
    Hello there,

Welcome to the Forums!

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Have you attempted any troubleshooting since encountering this?

Please give these steps a try.

Let us know how you get on!

This generic answer makes me think that you have not even read my post.
    THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ISSUE. Everbody who plays the game has this problem. I have talked to a lot of players who have the same issue and several people on twitter have contacted you about this very problem.
    It is well known over the internet that the PS Update 8.0 has created problems with friends list in a lot of games. Most of those games have been fixed by now but Werewolves Within has not. Somebody at Ubisoft needs to go to fix the friends list in the book.

Werewolves within friends list

Can not invite, join, or add friends via the in-game book, since the most recent ps4 system update

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

itdream2012 - I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. Please rest assured that my colleague, TheBerry, is only trying to help. When encountering issues on the PS4, or any platform, one of our first steps is to recommend basic troubleshooting steps.

Could you both record a short video that shows you are unable to use the features of in-game book? Once you have recorded the footage, please upload it to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send an unlisted link to this thread. This will help us to investigate further. Thank you!

I have been speaking with UBISOFT SUPPORT on Twitter. I donít have a name but they said they would refer this to the proper people who could fix it.
    This is happening to everyone, USA, Canada, UK....it isnít any individual consoles problem.

https://twitter.com/itdream5/status/1319388855380869123?s=21
    Iíd also like to add that, being female I face certain issues that the others dont on here. There are individuals that get inappropriate at times...people I donít feel comfortable being in a lobby with. Before the PlayStation update there was an easy fix. I could initiate a vote to kick the offending player and they wouldnít be able to rejoin. Now that the book is broken anyone can just jump in even if they were previously kicked out of the game. Now, I have a choice, I can put up with being verbally abused or I can turn off my PlayStation and do something else. The friends list and kick function were what made this a safe environment for women.
    I know Iím not the only woman who has been treated badly on this game but most have quit playing because it got so bad. I love this game and my friends never hesitate to kick anyone who treats me poorly so Iíve stuck it out and have enjoyed countless nights of werewolves but if you donít fix this issue i wonít be able to enjoy it any longer unless I want to endure the sexual harassment that inevitably starts.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    Hey there guys!

itdream2012 - I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. Please rest assured that my colleague, TheBerry, is only trying to help. When encountering issues on the PS4, or any platform, one of our first steps is to recommend basic troubleshooting steps.

Could you both record a short video that shows you are unable to use the features of in-game book? Once you have recorded the footage, please upload it to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and send an unlisted link to this thread. This will help us to investigate further. Thank you!
    Please look at the post of the user Glass Witch that was created a couple of minutes ago. She has been in contact with the Ubisoft support before. Please also look at the below video that shows the friends list in the book not working in main menu as well as in game.

https://twitter.com/itdream5/status/...380869123?s=21

[is anyone looking into this issue? Iíve been attempting to play every night and Iíve had little luck because I keep getting into lobbies with trolls I canít/wonít play with even tho there are more than enough players that I enjoy playing with available

[we are still trying to play and the book still isnít working. When trolls join the lobby we can kick them but they are able to jump right back in and even worse, when a lobby with known problem has layers is the priority there is no way to join another lobby unless theirs gets filled so all we can do is **** down the game. Please fix this, there are still players who want to enjoy this game...some of whom just purchased the game

Itís verified, werewolves works with PS5, now will you please fix the friends list?]