[placeholder] error loading game. your files will be rese-bug

I started having this bug when i redownloaded the game a couple days ago. I was pretty surprised when the bug showed up because I never had it so I went to the forums just like now and started looking for answers. I found many people saying to delete the save file from the documents folder in the PC. But the problem is that I dont have a Rayman Legends folder in documents. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times and I even deleted the save file inside the game folder but it kept happening. Please help me. every help would be appreciated.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by PixeldaCat Go to original post
    I started having this bug when i redownloaded the game a couple days ago. I was pretty surprised when the bug showed up because I never had it so I went to the forums just like now and started looking for answers. I found many people saying to delete the save file from the documents folder in the PC. But the problem is that I dont have a Rayman Legends folder in documents. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times and I even deleted the save file inside the game folder but it kept happening. Please help me. every help would be appreciated.
    Hello there PixeldaCat! Welcome to the forums!

Would you be able to share an image of the error message you're receiving so we can take a closer look? Thanks!

https://snipboard.io/EN1CZs.jpg here it is. Note: I have no intention to save my last save file. I just want to play the game

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by PixeldaCat Go to original post
    https://snipboard.io/EN1CZs.jpg here it is. Note: I have no intention to save my last save file. I just want to play the game
    Thanks for the image!

I've been able to find a similar thread where a player encountered this issue. Within the thread, some workarounds and solutions are suggested by pborossa and benmason1. Could you try the workarounds they suggested in this thread for me?

Please don't hesitate to update us if the issue still persists after trying these steps!