PC R6 keeps crashing during play.

I downloaded all recent updates to windows and R6 and suddenly im having this crashing issue.
    I'll be able to join a match and play but during the first round before it ends usually my game will just exit. I wont get a crash error to submit.

I tried uninstalling the game then reinstalled it as well but the same thing happens. If anyone can help me resolve this issue that would be greatly appreciated. Not sure why but It just started happening today.
     3 people found this helpful

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Senior Member
    Could you please create a ticket on our support site and provide a DXDIAG and MSINFO report with the case so that I can look into this?

You can find instructions on how to create these files and attach them to this ticket in the links below

i have thanks for the heads up

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Senior Member
    Could you try doing a fresh install of the graphics drivers

To do this:
    1. Completely uninstall the graphics drivers, there are steps to do so here.
    2. Reinstall the drivers fresh from the Nvidia Website.

Once you have done that please try the game again.
     1 people found this helpful

R6S Keeps Crashing while in game

I haven't had this problem until the most recent update and the game just closes itself out after a joining a game. I have an integrated graphics card which is a AMD Radeon RX 560

Same here

getting the same issue man. ive spent half the day trying to fix it. argghhh

have you found a fix yet?

Same thing

My game is doing this as well it didn't start until yesterday so it might be something with my game drivers because i updated them yesterday before playing. I'll keep looking for a solution and if i fix it ill let you know

Please contribute here, hopefully it'll speed things up. So far there are 8/10 contributions.

https://r6fix.ubi.com/live-server/LI...a_whole_round/

I have done everything I can to make this game NOT **** up. Whatever it was it was with the patch itself, I reinstalled drivers and nothing, I uninstalled uplay and siege and nothing, it's the ****ing patch itself. I wish I would've bought this on steam because at least when you VERIFY YOUR ****ING FILES TEAM FIXES IT. Uplay is utter trash, and you wonder why you dot DDos'd like a week ago.

Hi everyone,
    same issue for me, opened a ticket to the support, sended the two files on friday and still no answer or solution for this

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►