NVG rewards

So I had a question if anyone can answer it, I claimed the NVG pack in Ubisoft club yet they don't seem to be unlocked in game is there something I need to do to unlock them now? I have tried to log out and back in and it didn't work and I've closed the game and relaunched it and that didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    If your club rewards screen shows them unlocked, yet your in-game inventory screen shows them locked - take screen shots of both, and send them to customer support. Not aware of anything special outside of clicking on the icon in the club rewards to have them available in-game.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US
     1 people found this helpful

Okay thanks for the reply MikeWeeks been trying to figure this out all night.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

I've added the game to your Ubisoft Club. For some reason it hadn't done so automatically. This should make any rewards and actions that you should have unlock automatically next time you play, but please let us know if not and we can try relocking and unlocking rewards, and add the actions manually if you let us know which ones you should have got by now.