[anno 1404 - history edition] Profile synchronisation

I recently started playing anno 1404 - history edition as opposed to the regular anno 1404. In the original anno 1404, the player profile (including portraits, achievements, titles) would sync automatically across devices. I can't seem to make this work in the history edition. It seems weird to me that a feature like this would just be removed, am i overlooking something here? how would i be able to share my player profile across devices?

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by maximillianos Go to original post
    I recently started playing anno 1404 - history edition as opposed to the regular anno 1404. In the original anno 1404, the player profile (including portraits, achievements, titles) would sync automatically across devices. I can't seem to make this work in the history edition. It seems weird to me that a feature like this would just be removed, am i overlooking something here? how would i be able to share my player profile across devices?
    Hey! Sorry to hear you're facing an issue, I will do my best to help you.

My understanding is that everything should sync between your devices, whether it's at an account level (Ubisoft Club rewards, challenges, achievements) or at a save level (progress,in-game unlocks).

Just to make sure I understand correctly, are you referring to launching the game on different PCs? Is your saved progress all there?

Once I fully understand I will be able to give a more specific answer thank you!

The issue here is that i sometimes alternate my playing sessions between different PC's and none of the game content is being synchronised between these two PC's. My ubisoft account does synchronise, However i would like my in-game content to synchronise as well, since this isn't the case right now. Other games, such as anno 1800, do synchronise between my devices. The issue here lies with anno 1400 - history edition.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by maximillianos Go to original post
    The issue here is that i sometimes alternate my playing sessions between different PC's and none of the game content is being synchronised between these two PC's. My ubisoft account does synchronise, However i would like my in-game content to synchronise as well, since this isn't the case right now. Other games, such as anno 1800, do synchronise between my devices. The issue here lies with anno 1400 - history edition.
    Hey there,

Do you have Cloud Saves enabled on your Uplay PC?

If this isn't currently enabled this may be why your progress isn't carrying over.

As i said, other games synchronise just fine. I have cloud saves enabled. Anno 1404 is the only game in which my progress isn't synchronised. I would understand if this is one of those games in which Cloud saves just aren't supported. I'm just asking wether there is a way to synchronise the in-game player profile, just as there was with the original version of anno 1404, since it doesn't make sense to me that this feature is suddenly not supported anymore, while not implementing an alternate solution (like cloud saves).