🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

I got assassin's creed:unity when it was free and now I can't find it anywhere...

hey! I saw that assassin's creed: unity was free until the 25th and I "bought" it, and now I opened Uplay, and there's nothing in my games beside one game I had before... I really don't understand how it could've happened, I would be very glad if someone could help me

same here...

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey jordman18. I checked your account, and did not see a copy claimed under this account. Are you sure you were signed in to the proper account?
    @fraifikmushi I can see your copy of ACU on your account. Have you tried reinstalling Uplay to see if it will appear?

I cant find the email about it I also registered for.the free copy of unity aswell

Same here. I claimed it and downloaded it, but now I can't find it anywhere.

I have the same problem.

same happened to me

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by sirious7 Go to original post
    same happened to me
    Hello there sirious7! Welcome to the forums!

I've checked your account and I can see that the game is present in your account. Could you please try reinstalling Uplay PC, as advised by Morning, to see if that helps?

Assassin's creed unity

So I claimed a version of the free give away when it was and now I want to play it but can't find it.......I had it a while ago but uninstalled it now I want to reinstall it

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by mosheswartz101 Go to original post
    So I claimed a version of the free give away when it was and now I want to play it but can't find it.......I had it a while ago but uninstalled it now I want to reinstall it
    Hey there,

I can see that you now have this resolved.

If ever we can help in the future just let us know

I also got the game for free and partially installed it and its still on my account but its greyed out and I cant play it?? Why can I not play it??