🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new beta platform to discuss the game

Can't activate coupon code - Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Hi,

A few days ago, when I was about to pre-order, the Gold Edition, for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, using the Ubisoft club discount coupon, 100Club for a discount of 20%, my internet crash, and I couldn't finish the purchase process. Today I tried again (i noticed that 100club was discounted, but I didn't give it much importance), when i try to buy and applying the 20% discount, i have the following message:

COUPON CODE "CLUB-****-****-****-****" CAN CURRENTLY NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR CART.

How can this situation be resolved?

I really wanted the 20% discount

Thanks

pedrro2000

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    What country you are ?
    Discount codes do not work in US.

I'm from Portugal.

But the first time everything was going well, the discount had already been included, I was about to get the data to pay when my internet crash.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello pedrro2000! Welcome to the forums. To investigate this issue with your cart and coupon, could you please create a case on our Support site, so that we can check into this further with you?

I already managed to solve it. I had tried to buy through Uplay which gave the problem I described, so tried to go through the online store and I already managed without problems, I already pre-order with the 20% discount.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Excellent! I'm very happy to hear that you got this coupon applied to your purchase via the Ubisoft Store website pedrro2000!