Main menu crashing

I have a problem with the main menu crashing when I set the language to Traditional Chinese.
    When I switch the language to English or even SChinese, the game has no problem, but when I switch to offline, the game of TChinese setting works.
    I think that the main menu of TChinese is missing the farcry 6 pre-order button which caused an error.
    Can this problem be corrected?

WID992007's Avatar Senior Member
    step 1

choose the proper language your gonna use and install that via steam or uplay under game language settings

step 2 VERIFY YOUR GAME FILES and set your PC to use ADMIN rights for the game

Additionally, for other issues you may wish to look into, that may be the cause of your problem ...

Please see the Ubisoft Support Troubleshooting page here
    https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...oubleshooting/

If you still have an issue, Please Contact Ubisoft Support Directly.
    you can do so from that above LINKED page .. or here...to open a support ticket / case

https://support.ubi.com

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Duejues Go to original post
    I have a problem with the main menu crashing when I set the language to Traditional Chinese.
    When I switch the language to English or even SChinese, the game has no problem, but when I switch to offline, the game of TChinese setting works.
    I think that the main menu of TChinese is missing the farcry 6 pre-order button which caused an error.
    Can this problem be corrected?
    Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

As Duejues has already posted, please give our PC troubleshooting guide a try.

If you're still having trouble after completing those steps, please contact us through our Support Site or Facebook and Twitter so we can take a closer look!