Fraeulein's Avatar Senior Member

Can I add Blacklist DLC content for XBOX 360 if there is existing DLC?

Is it possible to download extra DLC content?
    The edition I have only has Dead Coast map, not the Millionaire’s Yacht. Is it possible to download the homeland pack, even though I already have Dead Coast. Will it affect anything else I already have?
    Also - I still have unused UPlay coins, and UPLAY is not available anymore - is there any way to get those exclusives that appear to still be available and load them into the Xbox?
    TIA

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Fraeulein Go to original post
    Is it possible to download extra DLC content?
    The edition I have only has Dead Coast map, not the Millionaire’s Yacht. Is it possible to download the homeland pack, even though I already have Dead Coast. Will it affect anything else I already have?
    Also - I still have unused UPlay coins, and UPLAY is not available anymore - is there any way to get those exclusives that appear to still be available and load them into the Xbox?
    TIA
    Hey there!

You should still be able to purchase additional DLC, it should just add the content that you're still missing!

As for the Club, we are currently in the process of upgrading the Club to Ubisoft Connect.

Challenges for older games will become unavailable, however any legacy titles with Rewards, will have all of the Rewards unlocked for free, so keep an eye out in-game!

Fraeulein's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for the reply.