Jefferson trade center issue

I canít acces the time trail for the JTC mission.
    It was invaded, cleared it but still canít start the time trail event.
    Xbox player

Anyone else having this issue?

I have the same issue on PC.

You need to switch to the normal mission mode in order to make it count for the time trails. I did same during my run with a team but as soon as the mission started there was no timer indicating it being part of the trials. So I had to open mission settings and toggle invasion off. I also thought what difference does it make, completed is completed but apparently it isn't working. You need to run it again to gain the 10 time trail levels.

I was able to start the DUA time trail mission while invaded.
    I did try to toggle to normal but a no go

If there is no way to get the mission to work for you I think your best and easiest option is to start matchmaking and get in a team where it does work, not being the leader.

p.s. I started with Hotel mission and got team of 4, 2 stayed to do the other missions with one random joining on each. We completed all of them so it did work for us. I needed to toggle the invasion of twice.

I started the time trail on story mode.

I eventually joined a MM (after several other groups) where the session owner didn’t complete the time trail yet and it showed up for me.
    So the issue resolved itself for me.

WrecK3rr's Avatar Senior Member
    You need to toggle the Invasion off under difficulty settings.

i had this issue earlier

i fixed it by first clearing the invasion, then switching to the noninvaded, then chose story or any other difficulty, so the loading screen changes the mission.
    then you can chose what you want.

needed to do this for jefferson and DUA. again broken event from ubi...never stop amazing me how they pull off that consistency

Originally Posted by Merlinsdragon1 Go to original post
    i had this issue earlier

i fixed it by first clearing the invasion, then switching to the noninvaded, then chose story or any other difficulty, so the loading screen changes the mission.
    then you can chose what you want.

needed to do this for jefferson and DUA. again broken event from ubi...never stop amazing me how they pull off that consistency
    You do not need to complete the invaded version.
    You can switch the invasion off and do the normal one from the get go.
    It isn't broken or bugged. People just need to take a deep breath and see the UI properly before jumping the gun.

Originally Posted by WrecK3rr Go to original post
    You do not need to complete the invaded version.
    You can switch the invasion off and do the normal one from the get go.
    It isn't broken or bugged. People just need to take a deep breath and see the UI properly before jumping the gun.
    Like i said earlier, toggling the invaded off did not work.

Edgemoor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Vanhus81 Go to original post
    Like i said earlier, toggling the invaded off did not work.
    And presumably you then set the difficulty to hard as well, which is required for the time trial?

Zathras23's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Demon62432 Go to original post
    I started the time trail on story mode.
    I'm curious about how you did that since, for the time trial, Jefferson Trade Center has to be done on Hard difficulty.

Originally Posted by Zathras23 Go to original post
    I'm curious about how you did that since, for the time trial, Jefferson Trade Center has to be done on Hard difficulty.
    Yes but somehow it worked for me.
    I do have the time trail option now which wasn't there the first time.

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Vanhus81 Go to original post
    I eventually joined a MM (after several other groups) where the session owner didnít complete the time trail yet and it showed up for me.
    So the issue resolved itself for me.
    Hey, glad it was resolved in the end! I will still raise this with the team so they can have a look.

There may be a bug at play here, but we were able to get it to work by toggling invasion, then changing difficulty to "Hard". If you try to change difficulty first, and your world is set to "challenging" or "heroic", I don't think that will work trying to set the invaded mission to "Hard" because a mission difficulty can't be less than the world difficulty level.

But by changing the invasion first, we were then able to set diffculty to "Hard" even though our world was set higher. I think they made it possible to set the non-invaded to a difficulty less than your world level so it would not require you to reset your world difficulty -- which may people would not like.

But I don;t think they made it possible to do that if it is invaded. Or they decided not to. Probably the latter, since the season league is centered around hyenas.

It may seem logical to want to run it on invaded for the league, so you also get credit for completing an invaded mission. But if you pay it non-invaded, you also get double credit because in doing the mission as hyenas you will get some elite hyenas and disrupt some hyenas in the process. So there is good reason to do it as hyenas. "

And if you happen to play this league mission using a hunters fury build, and use up close weapons and play style, you will disrupt a sh^& ton of hyenas while doing this event. LOL. Especially if you are running a very strong HF build. You can march through this mission on hard running n' gunning without stopping or getting into cover once. Your time will be well under the target for a full 10, and you will disrupt enough hyenas to get about 1/3 the way through that league target as well.

Originally Posted by tcarlisle2012 Go to original post
    There may be a bug at play here, but we were able to get it to work by toggling invasion, then changing difficulty to "Hard". If you try to change difficulty first, and your world is set to "challenging" or "heroic", I don't think that will work trying to set the invaded mission to "Hard" because a mission difficulty can't be less than the world difficulty level.

But by changing the invasion first, we were then able to set diffculty to "Hard" even though our world was set higher. I think they made it possible to set the non-invaded to a difficulty less than your world level so it would not require you to reset your world difficulty -- which may people would not like.

But I don;t think they made it possible to do that if it is invaded. Or they decided not to. Probably the latter, since the season league is centered around hyenas.

It may seem logical to want to run it on invaded for the league, so you also get credit for completing an invaded mission. But if you pay it non-invaded, you also get double credit because in doing the mission as hyenas you will get some elite hyenas and disrupt some hyenas in the process. So there is good reason to do it as hyenas. "

Most people just wanna press buttons. Like seriously, I have experienced this with my own clanmates.
    You have to actually tell em to take a breath and use the UI with their eyes open.

- Select Mission
    - Toggle Invasion Mode (Click/Press once and it will switch to Hyenas)
    - Choose "Hard" difficulty (Which it will let you choose regardless of world difficulty cause of league)

But no, they see red Black Tusk mission symbol and starting complaining like a four year old.