Exact same problem

Originally Posted by Sciddle2020 Go to original post
    Hi I followed your suggestion hoping it would resolve this issue. Once I logged into my phone account for ubisoft, after getting back into star trek app in oculus and pressing A button, I'm knocked out of star trek and the following message appears

"Oculus login is not enabled for this AppId"

Any suggestions?
    I am having the exact same problem. So frustrating

Yep - me too. I just bought the game and I get the same message at the same point. I also can't see my controllers when I'm actually in the startup process of the game. I do see a red dot that I seem to be able to control with head movement....

There must be an explicit set of steps somewhere on how to get this resolved. The Community Manager has made several references to links but none of them include explicit steps - just some rather vague "steps" that are not helpful at all.

FYI - as a software engineer with 50 years of experience in both requirements, design, and coding, this makes my head spin....usability is as important as functionality and over the years I've had to deal with developers who can't think outside of their own knowledge/experience and thus miss so much of the important things that make a product usable... sigh. </rant>
    Sorry about the run-on sentence...

So I have the same problem too, bought it and now can't play it.

There are few possible cause that could be going wrong on the ubisoft side which need to be resolved.

My guess would be the AppId in the redirect (you can see it in the url when before it redirects you to the error page) - is one of old/incorrect/failing new validation due to other changes. So we either could get around it, if we had the correct app id by pausing the page on load and then setting the correct appid. But yeah highly disappointing that this isn't picked up by ubisoft's internal testing and the lack of support on this from the developers.

After not trying the game for several days, I tried it today and it actually took me to a ubisoft log in page for the first time. I have no idea what changed since I had tried for several days after first getting the game - and having shut down the quest 2 several times.

Now new problem - which I'll post in another/new thread about not being able to select Warp object destination...sigh.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by westhetenor Go to original post
    After not trying the game for several days, I tried it today and it actually took me to a ubisoft log in page for the first time. I have no idea what changed since I had tried for several days after first getting the game - and having shut down the quest 2 several times.

Now new problem - which I'll post in another/new thread about not being able to select Warp object destination...sigh.
    Well I know this is quite a late replay, but I just purchased the game last night and is having the SAME problem mentioned above. How did you end up fixing the bug when first starting the game? Do you think it’ll work if I just leave it alone for a few days and wait like you did? Thanks!

Btw, the fact I’m even having the write this is BS... Oculus and Ubisoft must REALLY hate their community for this technical support forum to be filled with complaints...

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345