So when I first started the game, it prompted to open Animus Control Panel. The game lacks any warning on ACP would disable features, and without knowing fully what it does, I started playing on ACP save without actually using any tweaks. It was far into the game (around Giza I think) that I realize I unlocked zero achievements, and I found out it was because of ACP. I thought this was pretty far into the game and I might as well finish it and get achievements from new game plus. Oh girl have I been a clown......

So now I have a 84% save at level 40, which I dare not to play anymore trying to keep some mystery for the next replay. At some point this definitely made me feel like I wasted 60 hours on this game for nothing. Counting in I'm playing on PC and PS4, I'll be going through this game for 5 times, the whole thing feels more like a hustle than it is enjoyment......

The thing is, I still haven't done any tweaks on ACP because I find invincibility boring and also didn't change character model for my first experience of story. I just really hope you can 1) put warning before activating ACP (or just anywhere in the game!) and 2) allow new game plus for ACP saves, or perhaps ACP saves without tweaks on. Like plzzzzz this is a 2016 game I don't know why you treating ACP player like this.