Apparel event - No balaclava

So I just got all 29 items from the apparel event caches, but didnt receive the balaclava mask. Is there anything I need to do?

Originally Posted by SouthDX Go to original post
    So I just got all 29 items from the apparel event caches, but didnt receive the balaclava mask. Is there anything I need to do?
    No you should automatically get it when you complete the event.

A buddy of mine has a problem with any rewards not showing up. he needs to relog the game before they're added for him. Maybe give that a try ?
    Otherwise contact support.

V4MPiR1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SoulBrotherNr3 Go to original post
    A buddy of mine has a problem with any rewards not showing up. he needs to relog the game before they're added for him. Maybe give that a try ?
    Otherwise contact support.
    Always try this above step in your troubleshooting.

First, though, you need to clarify if you're referring to the Black Balaclava, or the Rikers Bandana.

Second, check under both Face Masks, and Headwear. It may be possible that a vanity item(s) isn't categorized as one might expect.

Edgemoor's Avatar Senior Member
    You sometimes need to go to the outfit section and click on the specific outfit collection. Once you can see all the outfits in the collection it will usually offer you the completion awards.

Originally Posted by Edgemoor Go to original post
    You sometimes need to go to the outfit section and click on the specific outfit collection. Once you can see all the outfits in the collection it will usually offer you the completion awards.
    I think Edge is onto something here. IIRC, you have to 'clear' the new item notifications (exclamation marks) within each outfit (Store > Apparel > Outfits > Last Resort > …) -- by clicking on it -- for it to register the outfit completion and subsequently prompt you to accept the completion reward.

I'll be there shortly, and in a better position to determine if it's a procedural failure (nonautomatic).

Got the same issue.

https://i.imgur.com/dtUfsS0.jpg

Got it completed but no balaclava showing up

nuxbag's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Bladeje013 Go to original post
    Got the same issue.

https://i.imgur.com/dtUfsS0.jpg

Got it completed but no balaclava showing up

I completed the event earlier today. No such issues. I can corroborate ECSemperFi"s above statement. I can also confirm that the automatic rewarding is consistent across all groupings (spec. one outfit, all four outfits, and event completion). Once an item is revelealed as the final/missing piece to a grouping -- following the opening of a cache, the UI automatically forces the rewarding prompt of the respective grouping.

You guys (SouthDX, Bladeje013, etc.) need to take screencaps of the Gold section under Apparel > Face Masks per your account. Scrolling through, you'll be able to do that in three or less images. Post them here. If this is indeed a valid issue, not only does it benefit the CS staff for remedial measures (rewarding, bug elimination, etc.), but it benefits the community [awareness] as well.

KarmaBullets's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by SouthDX Go to original post
    I unlocked the black bataclava, prompted the accept reward notice and then there is no what to find the item....
    As a usual

Finished the event, never got any prompt. Got the Rikers Bandana but not the Balaclava.

Comoleted event NO MASK

I can confirm im having the same problem
    Completed event
    Checked of exclamation marks ect
    Logged out and back in

NOOOOO MASK
    SORT IT OUT MASSIVE FFS

GRINDED HOURS N HOURS FOR **** ALL

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey, thank you all for reporting this. We have already notified the team of this issue and they are looking into it.

Please, do let us know here if you are not receiving the balaclava after completing Last Resort.
     1 people found this helpful

KarmaBullets's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiBlush Go to original post
    Hey, thank you all for reporting this. We have already notified the team of this issue and they are looking into it.

Please, do let us know here if you are not receiving the balaclava after completing Last Resort.
    Got the bataclava, NO rikers Bandana! Show as unlocked but is not present in the mask selection.
    Update: I did a couple of mission and the timer Bandana is appeared as new mask drop!

I'm a little surprised that some people in this thread think we're complete idiots who can't navigate the UI.

At the 13th of October I finished the Last Resort by getting the last key. The Rikers Bandana was unlocked. There was never any prompt.

I've gone thru the entire outfit section checking everything and still the Balaclava is unchecked. No new entry in the mask section or anywhere else. I've logged in and out on all of my characters. Tried everything.

1314 hours logged in div2, God knows how many in Div1. Never seen this happen before.

Originally Posted by Gitzan_Shiggles Go to original post
    I'm a little surprised that some people in this thread think we're complete idiots who can't navigate the UI.

At the 13th of October I finished the Last Resort by getting the last key. The Rikers Bandana was unlocked. There was never any prompt.

I've gone thru the entire outfit section checking everything and still the Balaclava is unchecked. No new entry in the mask section or anywhere else. I've logged in and out on all of my characters. Tried everything.

1314 hours logged in div2, God knows how many in Div1. Never seen this happen before.
    Not sure where the hostility is coming from. No one accused or implied you were making an error in the UI. The UI is hit or miss on apparel sets and you do have to fiddle with it a bit sometimes.

Did you manage to get it mines still not there

Nope, still missing.

...soooo...for those of us who still haven't got the completion award Balaclava. I know we're a tiny puny portion of the community but it would be nice to hear from the devs.

Kinda ironic really, the one mask I'd really like and the Uplay service refuse to register the completion. Tried e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Nada.

Hell at this point I'm willing to fork out some cash just to get rid of that frustration staring at me.

https://imgur.com/a/yiB9gf0

I wouldn't hold your breath. UbiSoft/Massive will just ignore you in the hope that you eventually give up and go away.

Originally Posted by KarmaBullets Go to original post
    I unlocked the black bataclava, prompted the accept reward notice and then there is no what to find the item....
    As a usual
    You say as usual yet other people, me included, have had no issue getting the mask. I would suggest you check the chairback-keyboard interface unit to see if it is functioning correctly and not making hasty generalisations.

Completed apparel event no balaclava for me either. I have lodged tickets and have been told they are looking into it.

I also did not receive a black balaclava mask. Sent a ticket a week and a half ago ago and told it was forwarded to the developers.

I don't know if this means anything, but in the apparel event page, for me it lists the completion reward as the Rikers Bandana, which I received when the event started for some reason, but never received the black balaclava after completing it.

Anyway, still awaiting a response.

I think you're on to something. I also got the Rikers Bandana before I'd gather all sets.

Mine arrived in my inventory this morning after the patch. Thank you!

Same here. Still curious about the issue tho. Nvm all is well that ends well.