Where the hell are you geting all these ships!?

bunkerratt's Avatar Senior Member
    shulz..i get them from carotio's corner ..look for his site in community creatives...i take the ships out of his full mods ..i just take the sea and roster files/folders and install them in the main sh3 folders...they even show up in the req manual ..

oh

Can you still play MP with them?

that's a good question..i'm not shure..as i don't run multiplayer..i do belive there would be a conflict becouse of the english/german name files...and also the other players not having the same sea/roster folders...hopefully another kaluen may have some differant advice or soultion...you could just make 2 sets of folders?.1 for just you and another for mp?.

If I had a laptop/other PC I wouldn't mind but sadly...

you don't need another pc..just make a copy of your current sea/roster folders...add the ships in the copy's...then when you want to use them ..say carer...move your current folders out to desktop..and put the modded sea/roster in there place..i belive this would work for you ..if not simply replace the originals back in place...

Hey bunker, nice ships BTW - is the first picture the Titanic?

i belive it's supose to be the lusitinia ..it's just over 44k .. the 2nd is the chatam troop ship 3rd chatam hospital ship then coastal tanker and large old liner. theres a few more also..an illuminated liner at night ..a few greman capital ships ..a mine sweeper and a deep sea trawler..and a few i can't think of ...

Can we see thoes?