Tryng to get Followers of Ares to attack Civilians.....

Hi
    I'm trying to create a quest with Followers of Ares moving into a Village and attempting to kill all the Civilians they encounter (and set it up for defence by Alexios/Kassandra.

I've set a travel location in the village but the Followers just move straight there without engaging civilians (as per manual they should attack on sight)

Thanks for any help

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by petek Go to original post
    Hi
    I'm trying to create a quest with Followers of Ares moving into a Village and attempting to kill all the Civilians they encounter (and set it up for defence by Alexios/Kassandra.

I've set a travel location in the village but the Followers just move straight there without engaging civilians (as per manual they should attack on sight)

Thanks for any help
    Hey there,

Would it be possible to provide a screenshot of the way you have these behaviours set up in the creator?

Thank you!

Thanks for replying - I ended up changing their faction type to bandit and they rampage suitably! I assume there's no work around for the magical teleport to distant waypoints?Makes ambush scenarios a little tricky;-) I've noticed that even for any interaction between factions to happen it needs to be in proximity to the player or observed by Icarus....

Thanks for any suggestions