AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    @ArgimonEd, I like your suggestions, but I think the forum is better if we can discuss different views and opinions both for and against ideas. We all have an equal voice including those who don't even own the game.
     1 people found this helpful

ArgimonEd's Avatar Senior Member
    I have no problem discussing with opposing ideas, I did so with others right at the first pages of this very own thread.
    I have a problem with sense of entitlement, saying that my opinion should just be ignored, when it isn't just mine, but from a lot of people.
    I find ironic that he is complaining about censorship when his very first post in this thread was a sort of censorship.
    I am merely a mirror, the treatment I receive from others merely reflect back at them.
    Ps: I even think I was too cordial, Ì even had the trouble of giving a more elaborated answer as to with I was blunt to begin with.
    If he came here, like others, willing to have a dialogue, instead of throwing an accusation/assumptions of what we were requesting, that had nothing to do with the reality.
    I would have debated with him like I did with vaesily.
    He didn't care, he came here only to disregard anything I had to say and come out as the bearer of the truth.
    He simply got smacked in the face.
    That's all

Everyone CALM DOWN! 😡 And more importantly, keep asking Ubi for braids, capsNponies and better-looking faces/heads for our female operators! #StopTheViolence #Priorities #MakeBraidsNotWar

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    I just quote him
    Originally Posted by Netspook Go to original post

Why on earth should devs spend a lot of resources on a game they're barely making any more money on? That's expenses they're probably not gonna earn back.

HUGE downvote from me!

There is already an answer to what he said several pages back, yet he said it all the same.
    He ignored things that were discussed in effort of passing his own truth.
    For example:
    He stated as if we were requesting for the game (BP) to cease receiving support.
    For that support to be allocated to WL.
    2nd:
    He said as if we were requesting for resources to be allocated to WL for free.

The truth is:
    No we didn't asked for one to be supported in detriment of the other.
    And we are stating countless times again and again.
    Not only on this thread but on several other threads since the beginning of the year, that sporadically have surfaced over here.
    That we would buy, and even pay the full price, for an Year 3 and 4 and what ever would come to WL.
    And what we are asking is merely a reshade, porting assets, and tweaking a few configurations.
    Nothing major, so the resources re-allocated wouldn't need to be huge, would be a quick work.
    They would gain more money for 3 reasons.
    1: Part of the community that is directely responsible for all the negative reviews of the game, would be occupied playing a game we actually love, so more people could buy BP because most of the negative review would go away.
    2: They could resume their original plan, which would in the end attract moreplayers from fortnite, division and games in similar fashion.
    3. WE WOULD BE PAYING FOR THE RESUMING OF SUPPORT ON WL, SO THEY COULD PROFIT FROM BOTH GROUPS, THE ONES THAT DON'T CARE FOR GAME WITH SINGLE PLAYER AND JUST WANT TO RAID AND PVP, AND US THE OLDER GENERATION OF GAMERS THAT LIKE A MORE TACTICAL GAME, LIKE WL.

So you could quote him all day long for all I care, he was blunt and received bluntness back, just 2 times more intense.
    Have a nice day.

FOCUS on what’s important, people! Come on, let’s not be divided, eyes on the prize!

Look at this flawless ponytail and let it fill your hearts with love:
     2 people found this helpful

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Senior Member
    Spot the female:

Everytime I pull BP's female Character Creation screen up, minus the ugly.

Ghost416's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by El_Cuervacho Go to original post
    Spot the female:

Everytime I pull BP's female Character Creation screen up, minus the ugly.
    Right front looks ... vaguely chick-ish.

More like:
     2 people found this helpful

That one of the things I miss wildlands.