Adverse weather is only for certain skills, the snipey turret still snipes on command and the arty one probably lobs away just the same too. Don't glue yourself into a single set of skills and instead adapt to each situation.

Why should high wind not affect a flying drone, if anything it should reduce the uptime as power demands to keep in place would be more, sand would gum up the works and lightning probably isn't conducive to having it work safely.

Why doesn't windy conditions cause the chem launchers clouds to dissipate faster when they should get blown away rather than linger like a fart in a lift. Or slow the pace of a shield user as they try and stop it becoming a kite.

My only gripe about bad weather is that it doesn't hinder the enemy in anyway, a player than can barely see a few inches in front of them can get plinked at with pinpoint accuracy by enemies over hundred metres away.

Originally Posted by MisterFibble Go to original post
    My only gripe about bad weather is that it doesn't hinder the enemy in anyway, a player than can barely see a few inches in front of them can get plinked at with pinpoint accuracy by enemies over hundred metres away.
    Do they? It feels like their visibility is limited during storms at at night too. At least, I've been able to sneak a lot closer than I usually would.
     1 people found this helpful

Noxious81's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FledMagician Go to original post
    Do they? It feels like their visibility is limited during storms at at night too. At least, I've been able to sneak a lot closer than I usually would.
    I agree. Sneaking past them in the OW or setting up an ambush is way easier during bad weather. They do have limited vision, just like us.

Metal_Greg's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Noxious81 Go to original post
    I agree. Sneaking past them in the OW or setting up an ambush is way easier during bad weather. They do have limited vision, just like us.
    but they can't still shoot you from far away in a storm.....

They should make it so that drones and turrets don't work when it's raining or sandstorm.
    Let them malfunction so that they have to use something else for a change.
    Just for the hiding 1 builds out there.