Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Please explain former Summit Platinum reward, Blue Neon Window Tint, being put on sale. Its included in one of the bundles.

I meant to bring this up. I already have both available blue window tints(won from summits) and the option to purchase this one in the shop is still there. Thatís BS. Would be CC down the tubes.

Originally Posted by Machine198232 Go to original post
    I meant to bring this up. I already have both available blue window tints(won from summits) and the option to purchase this one in the shop is still there. That’s BS. Would be CC down the tubes.
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...ue-WINDOW-Tint

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Its bad naming but they are different
    "blue window tint" is significantly more transparent than "blue tint".
    "blue neon window tint" pulses between the two and also glows in the dark. Its also a Summit Platinum reward being sold for CC, for the 2nd time btw.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Its bad naming but they are different
    "blue window tint" is significantly more transparent than "blue tint".
    "blue neon window tint" pulses between the two and also glows in the dark. Its also a Summit Platinum reward being sold for CC, for the 2nd time btw.
    Edited. I gotcha. I still canít see the difference. Lol

ETA. In case no ones said it. Iím really digging this high octane skyline. Breaking records already with stock tuning, with some work this car will be absolute badass.

Officer_Johnson's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by brady2827 Go to original post
    It still sounds like Police to me. Imagine what Honda and other car companies represented in TC2 will do if there is police in the game. It would be absolute outrage, no doubt.
    Before I begin, know that I am a police advocate.

Yes; IVT did say that police will not be in TC2 simply because it does not fit the theme. That theme, once again, is legal motorsports. The Crew 2 is a game based around engaging in all different types of legal motorsports. As a result, the only "police" and form of law enforcement in TC2 at this point are police cars acting as props around the map.

Fast forward Summer in Hollywood, a new theme to the game is beginning to merge along with the legal motorsports: Hollywood and film/movies. According to the Ubisoft Forward video, the project director says something along these lines: we want to expand the game to all types of audiences.

Enter THE CHASE and two other "seasons". We are keeping to that Hollywood film/movie theme. First season will be "The Chase", which, while it does introduce a form of "cops-n-robbers", they are not cops. They only have the ability to pursue and apprehend those that oppose Vault Corp. They are a security company on Steriods. You won't suddenly see police AI patrolling around the map. I assume all these modes will be 100% skippable, and you are free to take part in them if you wish to do so. Therefore, the main theme of the game is still LEGAL MOTORSPORTS.

A final note, the game is two years old and approaching three. They have to keep adding fresh and new content to keep the game feeling "new" and not stale. While it may be content you don't wish to engage or take part in, you'll freely still be able to do so. I'm basically 95% sure of this. It would be very poor taste to force something on the player they don't want to do. After getting "bitten by the movie/film bug", it seems IVT will be making more content geared towards that theme.

I look forward to your counter-arguments.

Originally Posted by Officer_Johnson Go to original post
    Before I begin, know that I am a police advocate.

Yes; IVT did say that police will not be in TC2 simply because it does not fit the theme. That theme, once again, is legal motorsports. The Crew 2 is a game based around engaging in all different types of legal motorsports. As a result, the only "police" and form of law enforcement in TC2 at this point are police cars acting as props around the map.

Fast forward Summer in Hollywood, a new theme to the game is beginning to merge along with the legal motorsports: Hollywood and film/movies. According to the Ubisoft Forward video, the project director says something along these lines: we want to expand the game to all types of audiences.

Enter THE CHASE and two other "seasons". We are keeping to that Hollywood film/movie theme. First season will be "The Chase", which, while it does introduce a form of "cops-n-robbers", they are not cops. They only have the ability to pursue and apprehend those that oppose Vault Corp. They are a security company on Steriods. You won't suddenly see police AI patrolling around the map. I assume all these modes will be 100% skippable, and you are free to take part in them if you wish to do so. Therefore, the main theme of the game is still LEGAL MOTORSPORTS.

A final note, the game is two years old and approaching three. They have to keep adding fresh and new content to keep the game feeling "new" and not stale. While it may be content you don't wish to engage or take part in, you'll freely still be able to do so. I'm basically 95% sure of this. It would be very poor taste to force something on the player they don't want to do. After getting "bitten by the movie/film bug", it seems IVT will be making more content geared towards that theme.

I look forward to your counter-arguments.
    It doesn't matter how many times you - or other forumers - reinforce it, it is still "Police".
     1 people found this helpful